Coronavirus Draft - R1- Enigma vs Green Smiley

With players at their career peak, who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
Not a game I wanted to vote on, but knew what the result would be, so went the way of the team I expected to be trailing heavily. Both great ensembles and a good game.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
I don't really have an issue with @green_smiley CB pair tbh stilistically. Ruggeri is a good fit for him and as Tresor, as harms noted, wasn't really your typical sweeper. He was strong as feck and was good on the ball which makes him closer to the sweeper category rather than the stopper one.

Obviously I think Ronaldo/Puskas pair will get the better of them but I do rate Ruggeri and Tresor high. Whilst Vierchowod would be better fit for Fenomeno(Ruggeri is not slow, but I wouldn't rank him as fast CB like scrappy mentioned) in terms of overall quality is probably marginal upgrade all things considered.

Don't really have much criticism of GS setup either, bar what harms mentioned - the lack of designated playmaker.
It is good, not great or on the level of the rest of GS team which I really like.

Picked Tresor myself 3 times (probably a record here) and I just like a bit different, more agile partner. For example, I paired him with Vidic one time and also didn't think it is some great pairing.

Just doesn't hit the right notes for me or more a personal feeling then rational behind it.

Physiocrat

Has No Mates

@Physiocrat take a look at how Hanegem drifts to the left in possession opening up spaces.
He actually takes up similar positions to RIvelino on left and when he does normally close to the half way line. Crucially though he didn't that close to the final third bar one IIRC. I still don't buy it without pushing Puskas much wider than he should be.

Enigma_87

You know who
He actually takes up similar positions to RIvelino on left and when he does normally close to the half way line. Crucially though he didn't that close to the final third bar one IIRC. I still don't buy it without pushing Puskas much wider than he should be.
My point was him drifting to the left in midfield not primarily attacking threat, when Passarella overloads.
Obviously you have one of Puskas and Fenomeno attackignthat space which you mean that I explained on the previous page.

green_smiley

:lol:
Supports
#Justice4Wang!
I don't really have an issue with @green_smiley CB pair tbh stilistically. Ruggeri is a good fit for him and as Tresor, as harms noted, wasn't really your typical sweeper. He was strong as feck and was good on the ball which makes him closer to the sweeper category rather than the stopper one.

Obviously I think Ronaldo/Puskas pair will get the better of them but I do rate Ruggeri and Tresor high. Whilst Vierchowod would be better fit for Fenomeno(Ruggeri is not slow, but I wouldn't rank him as fast CB like scrappy mentioned) in terms of overall quality is probably marginal upgrade all things considered.

Don't really have much criticism of GS setup either, bar what harms mentioned - the lack of designated playmaker.
Won't change anything even if I had one. You practically won with Ronaldo, Rivellino and Puskas upfront. That is how draft is won