Coventry City vs Manchester United | FA Cup SF Build-up Thread

suheilsworld

Rather lose to city than Coventry. Been some positivity for us seeing Pool, Arsenal and city get knocked out of Europe and don’t want this weekend loss to be memes about us. Let’s get a sim to lose in the final

Partridge

We either turn up for twenty minutes, then resume with the feck ups when Coventry apply pressure, or we don't turn up at all, because it's united, and we are very rarely up for games against small clubs. Whereas, Coventry may be shit overall, but they will raise their game to prime man city levels and give us hell..probably. way I see it.

Mr. MUJAC

Manchester United Youth Historian
Only match going fans are allowed to be negative, for some reason. And maybe there are some rules on how negative even they are allowed to be, depending on where their seats are.
As a rule match going fans tend to be more optimistic during the game...before the match it's dependent on form as always.

My experience tells me on-line fans are way more pessimistic and critical.

the real Sky blues

Supports
Coventry City
We ain't shit pal, we are a good championship side and we are better than some of the lower placed premier teams, we just lack a bit of consistency. A couple more new faces in the summer and I can see us being promoted come this time next season, although I think we've blown a play off play this year.
I hope we do play up to the potential we have in the team, and that won't be just because we're playing Manchester United its because we can play.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
As a rule match going fans tend to be more optimistic during the game...before the match it's dependent on form as always.

My experience tells me on-line fans are way more pessimistic and critical.
I remember after I took a break from going, I went bsck for the home games Newcastle under Moyes.

Instead of the usual pre match bravado everyone just sat around in the pub saying we'd lose 1-0 and play rubbish. Then during the game we lost 1-0 and played rubbish.

Not sure what the point of this story was.

Remember the geese

We ain't shit pal, we are a good championship side and we are better than some of the lower placed premier teams, we just lack a bit of consistency. A couple more new faces in the summer and I can see us being promoted come this time next season, although I think we've blown a play off play this year.
I hope we do play up to the potential we have in the team, and that won't be just because we're playing Manchester United its because we can play.
Which lower Prem teams are you better than? Three of the very worst Prem teams finished above you last season. You're just a decent Championship side. You were last season and you are this. Potential or otherwise. I imagine we'll play like shit and still win.

the real Sky blues

Supports
Coventry City
Which lower Prem teams are you better than? Three of the very worst Prem teams finished above you last season. You're just a decent Championship side. You were last season and you are this. Potential or otherwise. I imagine we'll play like shit and still win.
I think that's what I said mate, last season we weren't this season we would beat Luton , Burnley , shitfield utd Everton Brentford, and hold our own with a few others too, just three good prem teams came down and we don't have the buying power they've had. We still took points off those three anyway. We ain't finished but we can punch well above our buying power , something utd don't be able to do .
Have a good day watching in your armchair bud.

Remember the geese

I think that's what I said mate, last season we weren't this season we would beat Luton , Burnley , shitfield utd Everton Brentford, and hold our own with a few others too, just three good prem teams came down and we don't have the buying power they've had. We still took points off those three anyway. We ain't finished but we can punch well above our buying power , something utd don't be able to do .
Have a good day watching in your armchair bud.
You seem to think your team are a lot better than they actually are. You would massively struggle against all of those Prem teams you named.

On your last point, as a season ticket holder - I'll be at Wembley watching us win.

the real Sky blues

Supports
Coventry City
Have a good day all the Reds attending today, hope your not to hard on us
Myself, I'm leaving for Wembley at 8.30

PUSB

the real Sky blues

Supports
Coventry City
I think you all know what PUSB means now! You VAR robbing Bastards

Good luck against the fake Sky blues.

We will be seeing you soon . Bye.