Coventry City vs Manchester United | FA Cup SF Build-up Thread

Hughie77

Every game for Utd is a tough one, there so unpredictable you don't know what your getting. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Coventry won the game at all.. Utd are at times worse than a Championship side.. Chelsea will huff and puff v City but lose. Shows how predictable football is Man City will probably win the FA cup again ..
The oldest competition in the world and now the most predictable, its realy boring for other teams to try and realy just go through the motions for a Corrupt organisation to just keep winning.. Well done FA

redmanx

This tie should have been a God send to the players, the manager and the Club, meaning no disrespect to Coventry, but even in the euphoria of the Liverpool win there was something in my head telling me that this could be another banana skin, and after the debacle at Brentford I dont expect anything other than defeat.

the real Sky blues

Supports
Coventry City
If you seen us play Cardiff yesterday you would be very confident, we were absolute garbage.

Betson

With our chances of top 4/5 done and dusted this game means everything now , could not care less what happens in the rest of the premier league games.

The only way now to save this horrible season is to win this game and then somehow sneak a win in the final