g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Crappy VS Sjor Bepo - All time 3 year peak - AUCTION DRAFT

Who will win based on players 3 year peak?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
What the hell.. I have not been black and white at all.. it is you and Spor who have gone overboard. I have conceded that both teams will score here, just that my attacking prowess should see me through. You on the other hand think your defense will weather all attacks and win 4-0 or something.

Once again Milan comparisons are off. Show me where they faced attacking talent equivalent of Muller, Moreno, Garrincha, Nedved and Rivera. That's 5 players that will be attacking at most times before you add in someone like Falcao also effecting the attacking game from midfield. Basten Elias match up is pretty much the same as Baresi - Muller one. Then you have Maldini who by your own admission will have to help out Brietner against Garrincha, which shall force Davids to pick up Moreno one would think. Who is picking up Rivera then? If it is Vieira, then you pretty much leave Falcao free unless Laudrup is going to press him.

I love Becks, he gets way underrated on this forum and for a period of 3 years he was better for us than both Giggs and Scholes. But he is definitely one of the weakest players in this draft. Vieira is way overrated on here, he never pulled his weight in Europe for Arsenal and even for France it was Makelele that was a key in the midfield behind Zidane. Davids is easily a better CM than Vieira for me.

Anyway I am done with this, scoreline is way too lopsided to recover.
We didnt say your team wont score, we just said our team will score more as our attacking players play 1v1 on the open wide spaces against yours while your team will be congested small space against defence lead by greatest defender of all time.

And we didnt draw comparisons with that Milan team, we just said that we have proven partnership iz defence and what they achieve together. You say that Milan defence never faced attacking talent like yours, tell me, which attack faced defensive talent like ours? Basten against Figueroa pretty much the same as Muller vs Baresi? Muller is the better goalscorer but Van Basten is better and more rounded player while Baresi in worst scenario is second best defender off all time.
And our defence is not man vs man like yours, they will mark the zone as you do when defending from deep in high numbers, we have 3 midfielders with high workrate who are brilliant defensively + best defence in the draft.

I know i said you are done but i just wanted to respond. Good game crappy, you had bad luck with the draw....i dont have by any means the best team in the draft but i am probably the worst opponent for you.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
I love Becks, he gets way underrated on this forum and for a period of 3 years he was better for us than both Giggs and Scholes. But he is definitely one of the weakest players in this draft. Vieira is way overrated on here, he never pulled his weight in Europe for Arsenal and even for France it was Makelele that was a key in the midfield behind Zidane. Davids is easily a better CM than Vieira for me.

Couldn't agree more. It's bizarre. I blame Djemba-Djemba for deification by contrast.

NM

Hey crappy. If Becks waas better than Giggs or Scholes for his 3 year peak that makes him not one of the weakest players here tbh. I always see players in the "role" they are performing, and saw Tassoti/Becks as great picks here for what we needed to do.

Re Vieira I can see your arguments but disagree a little bit. Desailly is a better DM but certainly not CM IMO.

NM

What is the consensus for upgrades then? Drop Becks and go full 4-2-3-1?

Buy a RW and LB and put Breitner into MF (instead of Vieira) OR
Buy a CM and RW and drop Vieira and Becks?

Šjor Bepo

What is the consensus for upgrades then? Drop Becks and go full 4-2-3-1?

Buy a RW and LB and put Breitner into MF (instead of Vieira) OR
Buy a CM and RW and drop Vieira and Becks?

NM

oh come on @Šjor Bepo after the criticism they copped here it was the obvious question to ask

Moby

Dick
Becks -> Van Basten is a very clear route and was appreciated here so I don't think you need to drop him asap.

Buying a CB (so many top ones went for peanuts) and putting Maldini to LB and Breitner to RCM next to Davids wouldn't be a bad idea, I guess.

Šjor Bepo

Becks -> Van Basten is a very clear route and was appreciated here so I don't think you need to drop him asap.

Buying a CB (so many top ones went for peanuts) and putting Maldini to LB and Breitner to RCM next to Davids wouldn't be a bad idea, I guess.
do you think its better to buy a cb or a lb so we can move Breitner to midfield?

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Hey crappy. If Becks waas better than Giggs or Scholes for his 3 year peak that makes him not one of the weakest players here tbh. I always see players in the "role" they are performing, and saw Tassoti/Becks as great picks here for what we needed to do.

Re Vieira I can see your arguments but disagree a little bit. Desailly is a better DM but certainly not CM IMO.
I said Davids not Desailly.

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
Beckham almost always never gets his due in drafts. I hope you retain Becks.

Scavenge Voronin (or any pivot DM) and Falcao.

.Czibor...........Beckham
.....Davids..Falcao....
.............DM..............

Beckham as usual positioned deeper in the graphic will do good!

Moby

Dick
do you think its better to buy a cb or a lb so we can move Breitner to midfield?
I personally prefer Maldini at LB so I'd go for a CB. Plus many more quality CBs than LBs so it would be easier to land a CB. Add to that you already have a great CB, so you can do with some GOAT quality on the left flank. Maldini pretty much shuts down everything from Tony Valencia to Garrincha in these drafts.

I hope you retain Becks.
Particularly when he has a tall powerful and clinical Dutch striker to aim at, he loves it.

Becks is one of the players who should benefit a lot from the 3 year peak thing. A lot of caftards don't rate him as highly as Giggs or Scholes because he left us and since then has travelled around a bit, etc. But at his peak he was only second to Keane in terms of importance in the treble winning season.

NM

I think a CB (push Maldini to LB) and a CM/DM is the way to go. Breitner and the new midfield player will give us a LOT of tactical flexibility. Pair Baresi with a top Stopper and :drool::drool::drool:

Still think Beckham will get found out mind.. Let's see