Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Ddg
Valencia bailly bonucci shaw
Veratti
Herrera pogba
Griezmann lukaku martial

Fifth would be manolas for bench.
Champions of europe this squad. You can bet on it.
This was fun. Now back to reality....

Sheldon69

I'm convinced Willian and a real Madrid player will be at ot next season

ovoxo

Maybe we could go:

Oblak/Donnarumma

Valencia
Varane
Bailly
Shaw

Herrera/Dier
Pogba

Miki
Griezmann
Martial

Rashford/Morata

The Brown Bull

It's Coming Home.
DDG
Valencia Bailly Verane Mendy
Fabhino
Pogba Herrera
Griezeman Mbappe Rashford.
Subs
Romero, Rojo, Blind, TFM, Lindgard, Mata, Martial.

CM

de Gea
Valencia Bailly Bonucci Shaw
Weigl
Herrera Pogba
Mkhitaryan Griezmann Martial
Keep the change

Nytram Shakes

cannot lust
Trying to keep it vaguely realistic:
Forster
Valencia, Bailly, Keane, Shaw
Herrera, Bakayoko, Pogba
Mkhitaryan
Griezmann, Rashford​
Subs: Romero, Darmain Blind, Mata, Lingard, Martial, Hernandez

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
De gea
Valencia Bailly Varane Mendy
Herrera/Fabinho Pogba
B.Silva Mkhitaryan
Griezmann Martial
Semi realistic. Doubt we get fabinho though. Same with Varane

Clas Sified

Trying to keep it vaguely realistic:
Forster
Valencia, Bailly, Keane, Shaw
Herrera, Bakayoko, Pogba
Mkhitaryan
Griezmann, Rashford​
Subs: Romero, Darmain Blind, Mata, Lingard, Martial, Hernandez
I'd much rather play Rojo than Keane. In fact, i'm shocked so many of the lineups posted don't have Rojo. Him and Bailly have been rock solid and have a great understanding with each other

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
Realistically:

Keane, Danilo Pereira, Griezmann, Chicharito, Barkley

A team:
De gea - Valencia Bailly Keane Shaw - Herrera Pogba - Mhikitaryan Griezmann Barkley - Rashford

B team:
Romero - Young Smalling/Jones Rojo (back to first choice once fit)/Tuanzebe Blind - Danilo Carrick/Fellaini - Lingard/Januzaj Mata Martial /A. Pereira - Chicharito

Last edited:

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
DDG (Romero if DDG goes)
Valencia Bailley Kouilabaily ?
?
Pogba
Mykytarin Griezmann Silva
Rashford

Not sure Rashford is fully ready to lead our line and I have a sneaky suspicion we are going to sign Lukaku. But these are my five fantasy signings although I'd be doing cartwheels all summer for just Griezmann or Silva and 3 or 4 similar purchases like Bailley as our squad lacks balance.

Lawman

Realistically:

Keane, Danilo Pereira, Griezmann, Chicharito, Barkley

A team:
De gea - Valencia Bailly Keane Shaw - Herrera Pogba - Mhikitaryan Griezmann Barkley - Rashford

B team:
Romero - Young Smalling/Jones Rojo/Tuanzebe Blind - Danilo Carrick/Fellaini - Lingard/Januzaj Mata Martial /A. Pereira - Chicharito
Hope we stay a million miles from those two chief. Both would be underwhelming.

Hope we stay a million miles from those two chief. Both would be underwhelming.
Its hard to disagree. However my think for the 5 was thus: I feel Mourinho was sufficiently impressed with the Baily- Rojo axis that he'd probably buy a player who would be complimentary to those two rather than an upgrade. And Keane is that plus is a former United product with EPL experience meaning zero settling in time. As for Danilo Pereira, Mourinho likes his anchor men. especially when he possesses box to box to box players like Pogba and Herrera at his disposal. I also feel now Zlatan is down for the count, Mourinho seems to trust Rashford enough to make him first choice next summer. Meaning he'd need experienced, reliable, lethal backup who wouldn't hinder Rashford long term and IMO Chicharito fits the bill, and Mourinho has made no secret of his admiration. Lastly, Mourinho wanted Barkley whilst at Chelsea and he should be available this summer for a decent fee. Whilst Griezmann is a no brainer, Jose always signs an elite attacker.

Last edited:

Nytram Shakes

cannot lust
I'd much rather play Rojo than Keane. In fact, i'm shocked so many of the lineups posted don't have Rojo. Him and Bailly have been rock solid and have a great understanding with each other
i was counting on fact Rojo may be out for 9 months so didnt feature in my squad....

to be honest if i was gonna name the best Defensive partnership we've had this year it would probably be Jones and Rojo, those two have looked really solid together, and if i'm honest i was writing off both players before that, and their performances made me and lot of other people feel foolish, but with Rojo out quite long term and Jones continuing to pick up injurys, neither featured in my team.

RedMaestro

Mourinho said earlier in the season that he wouldn't buy that many players next season but I don't think he'll stick with that. De Gea might leave, Ibrahimovic is gone, the left back position is still unresolved, Rojo got injured and it's not clear how he'll be next season and there's also a need for a quality CM/DM. And I'm still not sure what the situation with Martial is - will Mourinho 'trust' him or not. It's not fair to Rashford to have this much pressure next season - he's still very young and I'm hoping Mourinho will be careful with him, since he's so talented.

GK: *****
RB: Valencia
CB: Bailly
CB: *****
LB: *****
CM: Herrera
CM/DM: *****
CM: Pogba
AM/W/F: Mkhitaryan (?) / *****
AM/W/F: *****
CF: Rashford (?) /*****

I'm really not sure how many of the current players will be regular starters next season. Will Mourinho give the chance to Rashford? Probably not. Mkhitaryan has underperformed this season and I'm not sure if Mourinho is 'satisfied' with his performances.

So with 'bad luck' or whatever you can call it, it could actually be 7 players. No idea who the players might be, but maybe a mix between the rumoured and other interesting players:

GK: Donnarumma
RB: Valencia
CB: Bailly
CB: van Dijk
LB: Mendy
CM: Herrera
CM/DM: Strootman
CM: Pogba
AM/W/F: Mkhitaryan
AM/W/F: Rashford
CF: Belotti

Will Carrick, Young and Rooney stay now that Ibrahimovic is gone? To have a couple of experienced players in the squad?

Lawman

Its hard to disagree. However my think for the 5 was thus: I feel Mourinho was sufficiently impressed with the Baily- Rojo axis that he'd probably buy a player who would be complimentary to those two rather than an upgrade. And Keane is that plus is a former United product with EPL experience meaning zero settling in time. As for Danilo Pereira, Mourinho likes his anchor men. especially when he possesses box to box to box players like Pogba and Herrera at his disposal. I also feel now Zlatan is down for the count, Mourinho seems to trust Rashford enough to make him first choice next summer. Meaning he'd need excited experienced, reliable, lethal backup who wouldn't hinder Rashford long term and IMO Chicharito fits the bill, and Mourinho has made no secret of his admiration. Lastly, Mourinho wanted Barkley whilst at Chelsea and he should be available this summer for a decent fee. Whilst Griezmann is a no brainer, Jose always signs and elite attacker.
Keane I agree we definitely need a dominant central defender and ticks the boxes profile wise. Pereira would be good a bit like Matic in physicality and I think would add a lot to our midfield defensively. Griezmann would be a no brainer but I get the feeling Jose will buy Lukaku. Personally I was hoping for that little magician Bernado Silva and Griezmann. Hernandez I loved him but he wasn't good enough for a starter and Barkley I'm not sold on a bit like Cleverley Lingard Rodwell and Delph level (decent squad players at best).

Keane I agree we definitely need a dominant central defender and ticks the boxes profile wise. Pereira would be good a bit like Matic in physicality and I think would add a lot to our midfield defensively. Griezmann would be a no brainer but I get the feeling Jose will buy Lukaku. Personally I was hoping for that little magician Bernado Silva and Griezmann. Hernandez I loved him but he wasn't good enough for a starter and Barkley I'm not sold on a bit like Cleverley Lingard Rodwell and Delph level (decent squad players at best).
I agree with you

Andersons Dietician

I know, but feel he's too good to miss out on simply because we have Valencia. Maybe he could provide competition on both sides and play on the opposite side like azpilacueta at Chelsea?
I'd march Valencia down to the doll office if we bought Semedo. Valencia is arguably more overated than Zlatan is.
DeGea
Semedo Bailly VDJK Shaw
?????
Herrera Pogba

Dembélé Mbappe Martial

Nick.

Mkhitaryan - Griezmann - Bernardo Silva
Pogba - Perreira - Herrera
Shaw - Rojo - Bailly - Valencia
De Gea
All three attackers interchanging to be dynamic and unpredictable. Only danger is that you have only Pogba to offer creativity in central midfield, although Mkhitaryan and Silva would surely offer it in abundance in the final third.

Also with this physical midfield we would never get bullied the way we were under LVG.

jesperjaap

Donarrumma
Valencia Bailly Jose Giminez Shaw

Santiago Ascacibar

Renato Sanchez Paul Pogba

Miki Bernardo Silva

Rashford

Squad

Romero
Blind
Tuanzabe
Mensah
Rojo
Darmian
Herrera
Perreira
Mata
Lingard
Martial

Out
DeGea
Jones
Smalling
Young
Fellaini
Januzaj
Varela
Rooney
Ibrahimovic
Carrick
Borthwick Jackson

Id still like to add another winger and striker to the mix, but these are realistic quality additions that fit what we need in the right areas and give us a young energetic side