Cricket ODI Auction Draft FINAL - Mani vs Samid

Who will win over a 5 match series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
@Samid why did you not upgrade Babar? Flower at #5, while underwhelming, isn't exactly that bad a pick. You already had Bevan and Klusener following him. You don't need these many finishers. Ditto for Starc - While he's a clear upgrade on Faulkner in terms of bowling, your batting depth has gone for a toss - basically 4 #11s in your side.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Congrats @Mani. Tough luck @Samid, batting always end up trumping bowling in ODIs. I do think Sachin didn’t get his due in this match, especially the Warne factor. ( Was same in my match against Mani)

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
@Samid why did you not upgrade Babar? Flower at #5, while underwhelming, isn't exactly that bad a pick. You already had Bevan and Klusener following him. You don't need these many finishers. Ditto for Starc - While he's a clear upgrade on Faulkner in terms of bowling, your batting depth has gone for a toss - basically 4 #11s in your side.
I was scraping the barrel with Flower, he was the absolute last WK to be picked. Wanted him gone already after first round. Did consider just going with Sachin-Rohit-Kohli top 3 but would have meant too many holes elsewhere. In hindsight should have just gone with that top 3 because batting is higher rated in ODIs as crappy's saying.

Anyway congrats @Mani.

Himannv

Congratz @Mani on the win. That batting lineup was too good in the end.

Superb draft on the whole and well run. Got to draft a team that I liked and rated highly.

I'm not convinced that pitches should be a factor in ODI drafts unless the pitch you get is randomized.