Cricket World Cup/ICC Champions Trophy Draft

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Murali last round ... pick of the round too. Well played. I didn’t block him last round since I thought you may have already picked him once in earlier rounds plus couldn’t risk Sachin slipping by

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Can you also clarify if Viper's last pick of Murali is valid or not? He picked him in R1 too.
It's valid as not consecutive.

The last few cricket drafts have had the same rules so followed those.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
It's valid as not consecutive.

The last few cricket drafts have had the same rules so followed those.
What the.. You really should have at least copied and pasted them since I did not remember any such rules at all. On here you just said you could not pick the same player again. I definitely would have picked Murali in last round as well if I knew I could :lol:

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
What the.. You really should have at least copied and pasted them since I did not remember any such rules at all. On here you just said you could not pick the same player again. I definitely would have picked Murali in last round as well if I knew I could :lol:
Yeah sorry man should have made that clear, just checked and did copy from last draft.

NM

Guys this is missed up. In round 2 I blocked murali as I was told I cant block sachin too rounds in a row. @2mufc0

Edit: Don't think it matters

Last edited:

Akshay

Staff
The players who are picked will not be allowed to be picked again in case it was unsuccessful. For instance if you pick Messi and Ronaldo but Messi was blocked or failed due to another player picking him, then he cannot be picked again by you (another player can still pick him).
Doesn't say consecutively anywhere.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Guys this is missed up. In round 2 I blocked murali as I was told I cant block sachin too rounds in a row. @2mufc0

Edit: Don't think it matters
Yeah you're right I'll change it. Had like 4 convos to copy paste from and 5 windows open.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Please arrange your matches by the end of the week, this thing has dragged on for too long.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Congratulations @crappycraperson and @The Red Viper for making the final.

Again we will have the same reinforcement process as the semis, this time you only get one pick. So pick one and block one. And to clarify you can't pick or block the same player consecutively.

Also for the final I am relaxing the restrictions slightly, you can have 3 players from one nationality only. Other restrictions remain in place.

Please PM your pick and block.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Both have passed first time.

@crappycraperson get's Imran Khan
@The Red Viper get's Lance Klusener

FYI these were the picks:

Crappy

Imran Khan

Block - Sachin

The Red Viper

Pick:- Lance Klusener.

Block:- Wasim Akram.

Please arrange your game asap.

Mani

He already had Murali. I wanted to but thought that was one player he would block. Strongly considered Zulu too
You had Musthaq right, he would been straight fix there.Yeah doesn't need him with Murali there.