Television Crisis on Infinite Earth's - crossover

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Finally watched it. Thought it was decent, but slightly underwhelming. The cameos & Easter eggs were nice. I also like they’re on the same Earth so hopefully have smaller crossovers.

Also, delighted Legends is back. My favourite show of the lot.

Sylar

Finally watched it. Thought it was decent, but slightly underwhelming. The cameos & Easter eggs were nice. I also like they’re on the same Earth so hopefully have smaller crossovers.

Also, delighted Legends is back. My favourite show of the lot.
Yeah this would make sense. We've seen smaller stuff with flash and arrow
This gives more possibilities now

Sandyman

So, onto some post crisis shenanigans.

Why do they keep saying there's no multiverse anymore? Thought they showed some other earths also being created along with Earth Prime.

Also, how come some people randomly get back their memories? Like Dinah? Or, did I miss something?

Sylar

So, onto some post crisis shenanigans.

Why do they keep saying there's no multiverse anymore? Thought they showed some other earths also being created along with Earth Prime.

Also, how come some people randomly get back their memories? Like Dinah? Or, did I miss something?
So not many people know about the other universes being formed
Remember they all pretty much collapsed into earth prime (whilst the others formed thanks to Olivers heroics)
With regards to the other universes they aren't too important in terms of arrowverse as one universe is titans, one is star girl etc

All cw shows have become earth prime (and the only one that matters for these shows for now)

As for memories, martian manhunter restored it for most heroes or Cisco? Created something that harnessed his bring-back-memory power that allowed certain people to get memories back and know what's happened

This part was covered in the two arrow EPs and mentioned in Supergirl and Batwoman

I do like crisis has had a big affect on the arrowverse shows. Seen it for legends Supergirl and Batwoman (and arrow with diggle getting his daughter back)

Sandyman

So not many people know about the other universes being formed
Remember they all pretty much collapsed into earth prime (whilst the others formed thanks to Olivers heroics)
With regards to the other universes they aren't too important in terms of arrowverse as one universe is titans, one is star girl etc

All cw shows have become earth prime (and the only one that matters for these shows for now)

As for memories, martian manhunter restored it for most heroes or Cisco? Created something that harnessed his bring-back-memory power that allowed certain people to get memories back and know what's happened

This part was covered in the two arrow EPs and mentioned in Supergirl and Batwoman

I do like crisis has had a big affect on the arrowverse shows. Seen it for legends Supergirl and Batwoman (and arrow with diggle getting his daughter back)
Ah ok, that makes sense.

I know the Martian Manhunter has been restoring memories and made the device, and they mentioned that's how the memories are restored. But, for a few people, there was no explanation. Maybe I just missed it.

Sylar

Ah ok, that makes sense.

I know the Martian Manhunter has been restoring memories and made the device, and they mentioned that's how the memories are restored. But, for a few people, there was no explanation. Maybe I just missed it.
It was across a few eps of arrow, supergirl, etc.

The one impact of Crisis is that there will be no more Harrison Wells (nash is the one left now).

I do like the new intros for Flash and Legends.(but they havent given one to Supergirl and Batwoman yet which matches it)