Cristiano Ronaldo - Man Utd Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Exactly the same thing that Zlatan brought with him!
Yeah and those intangibles are obviously hard to gauge from our position as fans, and of course it's not as simple as 'sign a winner, win everything'. I just think we're better off with players with the drive and the proven ability to win shit than without. It's just become even less acceptable to not pull your weight as a player at United.

Dudu

Official announcement hit 1M likes in an hour.

DutchRed7

I think so, on paper our attack is unbelievable, the defence looks really, really good and the midfield while unspectacular is still quite solid even if I do think we could do with a better upgrade. Ronaldo/Messi can elevate nearly any team and we're already a very good one.

Think he's still very much involved until December.
He is still at the club, but I believe Murtaugh and Fletcher handle all the transfers now

el3mel

If he doesn't score a single goal with us, just feeling the buzz of watching him again in United shirt is enough to feel happy for a long time.

lex talionis

feck me I'm in a state of total shock this morning was nailed on going to City.
Not going to lie, not sure he is what we need right now, but he will sure add to our team.
The squad needs a jolt of energy and excitement, but above all hope that together they can get back to the promised land. Who more than Ronaldo gives them that? Not Rice, not Camavinga and not Neves.

This is a brilliant signing, vastly more than we had any right to dream could come true.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
What we gonna do about his chant and Bruno's? :lol:

Feck I'm happy and in disbelief. Reckon SAF would have been the one to persuade him. I suppose we need to use him sparingly.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
I’m parking any thoughts about what this means from a footballing perspective for as long as possible. Give it a go. Just bathe in the warm and fuzzy feeling. This is about as romantic as football gets. Switch off your cortex and use the reptile brain only. He’s coming home :devil:
Bang on. It doesn't have to make perfect logical sense that's what the joy of football is about.

This is a historic day everyone should just enjoy it when is this ever going to happen again in our lifetime?

Never.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Whats he saying
Some great stuff, free on YT.

• How Ronaldo is so happy.
  • How good Woodward was in this and how much City links hurt him.
  • Him talking all night to Ronnie.
  • Pendulum swung.
  • Confidential between him and Ronaldo, convos.
  • SAF involvment.

Rooney1987

Couldn't agree more. Already said Sanchez all over.

Time will tell. Hopefully I am wrong.
I get the comparison but Sanchez looked done at Arsenal before he joined us, 36 year old Ronaldo outscored a 97mil Lukaku last season before joining.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
Some great stuff, free on YT.

• How Ronaldo is so happy.
  • How good Woodward was in this and how much City links hurt him.
  • Him talking all night to Ronnie.
  • Pendulum swung.
  • Confidential between him and Ronaldo, convos.
  • SAF involvment.
What did he say about the pendulum swinging? I assume you mean his links to city? Please tell me where I can watch it or more about Woodward and the pendulum swing

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I bet a few bottles of champagne are being opened at Premier League HQ as well. The league is absolutely stacked with talent. The only players missing are Haaland, Messi, Neymar and Lewandowski.

La Liga is now redundant. AC might actually have a chance of winning Serie A.

greatscott9930

Supports
St. Louis City Soccer Club
I've gone from hating Ronaldo (when I thought he was City bound) to loving him again in a mere 24 hours. Happy Ronaldo Day everyone!

WhyYouGottaBeSoRuud?

Fantastic news! Just hope it doesn't prevent us moving for Håland (whom I think will now move to PSG or City). Shame we couldn't get a DM also.

ColvaleGoa

750k likes in half an hour on twitter just shows the enormity of this deal. Financially it is a great great signing.

On the field we shouldn't expect 07-08 Ronaldo and we will be fine.

Think Cavani not being available for 7-8 games must have really forced Ole's hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.