Cristiano Ronaldo - Man Utd Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flytan

Based on the last few visas being slow for clubs across England, is there a chance he isn't able to play vs Newcastle?

MrEleson

According to Fabrizio, he’s making €25M net per season which is only a €6M reduction from his Juve salary.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Why are people so interested as to the contract Ronaldo is on. I don't really get it?

We know it'll be astronomical, so why the interest in the exact ins and outs, of which we'll never find the truth out on anyway?

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
Why are people so interested as to the contract Ronaldo is on. I don't really get it?

We know it'll be astronomical, so why the interest in the exact ins and outs, of which we'll never find the truth out on anyway?
They need something to moan about. I swear you have people here who'd rather spunk unlimited funds of absolutely overrated dross but when it comes to signing arguably one of the greatest of all time, then money matters all of a sudden.

He's worth every penny.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
They need something to moan about. I swear you have people here who'd rather spunk unlimited funds of absolutely overrated dross but when it comes to signing arguably one of the greatest of all time, then money matters all of a sudden.

He's worth every penny.
Exactly this.
One of the best ever is worth any sort of money.

It's the Milner and Henderson's trousering 100k+ a week that is sickening.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
His unveiling will be the mother of all unveiling’s for a player we’ve signed. Cant wait to watch that video.

shabin_d_great

According to Fabrizio, he’s making €25M net per season which is only a €6M reduction from his Juve salary.
I am pretty sure, we will get a new sponsor or get a better deal on an existing sponsor, due to him. And we might win a trophy as well and progress further in ucl. So eventually it will make sense, financially..

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
I wonder how would he react if we put the same midfield performance as when we played Wolves. Maybe he'll kick something and ask Ole to buy a midfielder.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
They have to put our game on TV - surely fecking hell.

BarstoolProphet

I've also read that there are a number of add-ons in his contract, so it's possible that 25M is just a headline figure..
Yeah, that add-on is called "daily increase while we await his debut". I think RvP ended up with something like £730k p/w by the time he signed for us.

PeteManic

So James is off to Leeds then. Cavani to 21 and CR7 will be ready for the big unveiling with Fergie.

Skeezix

Still giddy and high over this signing. Oh my.. Just so happy man, after reading the Last 400 pages of the Ronaldo thread on Bluemoon. It was a treat!

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I was gonna say it’ll be moved but I don’t think it can with the CL game mid week.
This could be the most illegally streamed game in the history of UK tv.
surely sky wont miss out the MASSIVE viewing figures easily 3 or 4 times what the other fixtures would get, I’ve no doubts they’ll try all sorts to get the fixture on TV. Just had a look but that weekend sky are showing,

Sat - Palace v spurs
Sat - Chelsea v Villa
Sun - leeds v Liverpool
Mon - Everton v burnley

I don’t know if the fixtures are locked in or whatever but who the feck is going to sit and watch Everton v burnley.

That could easily be taken off TV.

Whatsername

surely sky wont miss out the MASSIVE viewing figures easily 3 or 4 times what the other fixtures would get, I’ve no doubts they’ll try all sorts to get the fixture on TV. Just had a look but that weekend sky are showing,

Sat - Palace v spurs
Sat - Chelsea v Villa
Sun - leeds v Liverpool
Mon - Everton v burnley

I don’t know if the fixtures are locked in or whatever but who the feck is going to sit and watch Everton v burnley.

Would they switch it to the Friday night? Not sure how that’d work with players coming back from international duty though.
Don’t forget that we’re away to Young Boys on the Tuesday so Sunday or Monday wouldn’t be possible.

Markey

Sat - Palace v spurs
Sat - Chelsea v Villa
Sun - leeds v Liverpool
Mon - Everton v burnley

I don't think it is the TV schedule that is the issue. It will be all the stewards/police coordination that would need to be changed and rearranged. I am sure there is a lot more to it than we realise.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
the tweet says pounds but then you type that the tweet is telling us euro???
After watching the clip, Romano doesn't mention the currency in his figures. Sky are implying Pounds, but that's incorrect. Di Marzio and other sources (including English ones) have previously reported the 25 million figure in Euros instead of Pounds.

NewYorkRed

I’m 27. I grew up watching a young Cristiano turn into a superstart for us. I still remember when my dad showed me my first game, him and Louis Saha were unplayable against Arsenal. I still can’t believe he’s back. It feels unreal. I cried when it was confirmed. He’s home !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.