Cristiano Ronaldo - Man Utd Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andersons Dietician

Can he play as a DM though with Pogba and Bruno ahead of him?

Absolutely wild, did not expect this this morning or even at lunch. Thought with Cavani and eyes on Haaland next season no way would we be interested. At least this will shut Gary Neville up about signing Kane.

Norris

Bloody hell....We can do things in the transfer market that others can only dream of... :drool:

Devred

Just what exactly has happened in the last few hours since Ole's presser. stunned and amazed!:devil::devil::devil:

Red Star One

I’m on the verge of tears and I don’t even love him half as much as many posters here. Welcome home, get us that fecking title you legend :devil::devil::devil::devil:

0le

I am told this deal was all put together in the last 48 hours. Initially Cristiano Ronaldo thought there was no chance of the deal happening but Manchester United have decided to make it happen.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/58353085?

Never mind the miracle of Ronaldo, for the first time ever, a deal has actually happened in the mystical time that is 48 hours.

red4ever 79

Wonder how it all went down. Rio has confirmed to be one of the ex players talking with him last night. Do we think Rio has got in touch with Sir Alex and he has pulled some strings and spoken with Ronaldo

Mihai

12 long years. I remember the exact moment I found out hes leaving. They all laughed at us... the last laugh is sweetest
Yeah, i remember I was devastated when he left.

Anyway, feels similar to RVP signing to me.

Shimo

Unbelievable. From the thought of him going to City to this ...... bloody hell. Thank you Bruno, Sir Alex and everyone else who made him see the light.

Robertd0803

Oh my god, I actually dont believe it.
I have tears in my eyes Sweet Jesus.

I never thought he would come back amd the thought of him signing for City made me sick and heartbroken all at once.
From that to this is just insane.

I dont believe it. Its just amazing.

Last edited:

Hound Dog

Supports
Whoever I bet on
So, Ronaldo playing for United and the entire caf wants a midfielder. It is like 2009 all over again.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
What a fecking 24 hours. Yesterday I was unsubscribing him from all of his social media, called him a traitor , belittled his contributions .

24 hours later, eating my own words. Now subscribing all to his social media

Crazy !!!!

Siorac

Jesus Christ never did it on a cold rainy night in Stoke though.
Neither did Ronaldo, actually. He only ever played one game at Stoke and Tévez scored the only goal there.

In conclusion, the great Messi v Ronaldo v Stoke debate is still entirely undecided.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
Wonder how it all went down. Rio has confirmed to be one of the ex players talking with him last night. Do we think Rio has got in touch with Sir Alex and he has pulled some strings and spoken with Ronaldo
They talked to SAF then, and no doubt they talked to him now.

Status
Not open for further replies.