Cristiano Ronaldo - Much Ado About Al Nassr

Pintu

Even if it's his we can just choose not to send it to South Africa.
In the case of the PL -yes I still believe we can win it- I’m not sure we get to chose (because he has the apparences needed for one)… But for Europa the club gets 40 gold medals and they have complete authority how they want to distribute it. My guess is he’d still get one, since he played 6 games, that’s about half the games needed to win the trophy.

Hoof the ball

Ronaldo actually snatched the ball off Talisca after Talisca, the main penalty taker, had stood there at the penalty spot for a minute waiting for the referee to clear the penalty area of players. :lol:

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
Ronaldo actually snatched the ball off Talisca after Talisca, the main penalty taker, had stood there at the penalty spot for a minute waiting for the referee to clear the penalty area of players.
Need to see that vid :lol:

Hoof the ball

Need to see that vid :lol:
1:38:46 of this video. Starts with the freekick which results in the penalty. Watch how long Talisca is just standing at the penalty spot, ball in hand. Ronaldo is on the edge of the area and just edges closer and closer to him, says something quickly to Talisca and snatches it. To Talisca's credit he doesn't make a big deal of it, but still, come on.......

Pintu

1:38:46 of this video. Starts with the freekick which results in the penalty. Watch how long Talisca is just standing at the penalty spot, ball in hand. Ronaldo is on the edge of the area and just edges closer and closer to him, says something quickly to Talisca and snatches it. To Talisca's credit he doesn't make a big deal of it, but still, come on.......

Talisca clearly the bigger man there... Weird that they made Ronaldo captain so quickly.

Just realized Jacob Rinne is the opposing keeper. I used to train with this kid before he signed for a small local club (called "Forward") in Örebro (my home town). :lol: :lol: He then played for the "big club"* of the city before getting sold to some club in Belguim. I'd forgotten all about him (apart from the odd international cap once in a while...).

He is not 30 yet and he's already left Europe to play for some small club in South Africa (I guess they pay well). I also think he "stole" the girlfriend of my younger brother at some point when they were teenagers (Or maybe it was one of my brothers' classmates). Whatever. :lol: :lol:

*Not so big now, we got relegated to the second tier back in 2021, and we only narrowly escaped relegation (or relegation's playout) from the second tier in 2022... Crossing fingers for promotion this time around. :(:(

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Ronaldo on a hattrick. About to take a peno against Al Wehda.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
The keeper spilled it. Should have done better. Ronaldo was just ready to pounce on the follow up. Easy goal and number 4 with 30 minutes left.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Nice to see him enjoying football during his retiring years. His career goal record would surely be secured over there.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Shine that ballon D’or up. The king is back to reclaim it

jm99

Might just be that they don’t care what an aging narcissist does in an irrelevant league?
That's nonsense, anytime he plays badly they cant wait to post in here.

As far as I see it, 4 goals or 40 goals, who cares in this league. It does show hes probably still good enough to play a limited role in a decent European side, but he's probably far happier being the star man getting paid more than most clubs entire wage budgets to himself, in Saudi Arabia

Pintu

Still top 5 players in the world. Arabic world that is.
He was poor against the more serious team they faced in the Super Cup semifinal and Garcia almost blamed him for the loss. It seems he's finding his level in games against the bottom 5 of the Saudi league (Al Wehda is 4th to last/preantepenultimate) There will be more games against relegation sides and he will score a few in those....

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Would have beaten Leeds with him up top last night

white text dont @ me i dont want to talk to you

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Still got the kids running on the pitch to get their selfies.