Cristiano Ronaldo - Much Ado About Al Nassr

Alcio77

I will always consider CR a MU legend, no matter what the other people say.

But I am also glad to see he got what he deserved. A bitter career ending

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Ighalo was the MoM yesterday. Can't even do better than him in the Saudi League.

FrankFoot

Supports
Neutral
at lease Messi's fans can rely on their star's genius unlike the clown finished player
I don't care.

As a neutral, i can see that both sides can be ridiculous, grown ass men debating online for hours over 2 adored footballers, defending them as if they are a member of their family, some of them being 30+ (this is the worst part).

This is by no means different than the pointless online fights over K-pop stars performed by K-pop lovers.

Pronewbie

Peep
I don't care.

As a neutral, i can see that both sides can be ridiculous, grown ass men debating online for hours over 2 adored footballers, defending them as if they are a member of their family, some of them being 30+ (this is the worst part).

This is by no means different than the pointless online fights over K-pop stars performed by K-pop lovers.
Truth.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
I don't care.

Grown men arguing over football is rather juvenile in the 1st place, but then the caf wouldnt exist.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
I don't care.

It's definitely much more mature when grown 30+ year old men fight online for hours over the clubs they happen to support :) Especially when "they didn't choose the club, the club chose them".

Football fandom is ridiculous and childish by definition.

FrankFoot

Supports
Neutral
Grown men arguing over football is rather juvenile in the 1st place, but then the caf wouldnt exist.
Discussing about tactics, the game, teams quality, tournaments, etc is fine.

The obsession with some particular footballers is not, cause that's an obsession, not just a "discussion".

Thankfully Ronaldo and Messi will be gone soon (after ilustre careers), i just hope Haaland vs Mbappe doesn't attract the same crazy stans, but i guess it won't, cause they most likely will never play in the same league.

NewDawnFades

Discussing about tactics, the game, teams quality, tournaments, etc is fine.

The obsession with some particular footballers is not, cause that's an obsession, not just a "discussion".

Thankfully Ronaldo and Messi will be gone soon (after ilustre careers), i just hope Haaland vs Mbappe doesn't attract the same crazy stans, but i guess it won't, cause they most likely will never play in the same league.
I don’t think Mbappe and Haaland are really comparable, do you have stats to back up your assertion?? Just laughable really when Messi and ronaldo are two of the best players ever imo

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
As a player he is an absolute legend for this club, despite not being as much of a top player when he joined use the second time, but was still very useful last season.

As a person the mask has fallen and now people can see how a egomaniac he always was. When you're at the top a lot of people will tolerate that behaviour (not me, though), when you're not you just become the asshole you always were.

P.S. Those who say Messi have more class than him are also clearly ignoring the behaviour he has shown during his career. Most of top athletes are total assholes with God complex.

BerryBerryShrew

Lost his blue tick on Twitter according to BBC news. If it's because he's refusing to pay for verification out of principle, then fair fecks to him.

Andrade

Rebuilding Expert
This. There is always people with the supercilious view that arguing over Messi and Ronaldo is ridiculous, who completely ignore the fact that being 30+ and being obsessed with football generally is pretty childish, seeing as football, in the grand scheme of things (war, famine, disease etc.) simply doesn't matter. If you're an adult and your whole week is ruined by your team losing, how does that make you mature FFS? Can't people see that's pretty dumb in and of itself?

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Can't even afford 8 dollars a month, no wonder he went to the middle east! Vindicated.

jm99

It's probably something completely different.
I don't think there is any other reason any more tbh, musk's whole thing is a switch to the blue tick only being paid for, I think he changed it yesterday on 4/20 (because that's the funny weed number, banter)

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
This. There is always people with the supercilious view that arguing over Messi and Ronaldo is ridiculous, who completely ignore the fact that being 30+ and being obsessed with football generally is pretty childish, seeing as football, in the grand scheme of things (war, famine, disease etc.) simply doesn't matter. If you're an adult and your whole week is ruined by your team losing, how does that make you mature FFS? Can't people see that's pretty dumb in and of itself?
I just feel that making 20 posts in Maguire lastest performance thread is just as juvenile. Messi and Cristiano are 2 of the best of all time and the best of the modern era. Of course they are going to attract discussion.

djembatheking

1-0 down at half time in the king cup semi final. He didnt look happy walking off at half time, having a good old go about something.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
They lost against 10 men. This isn't going well

Jericho

Are they worse with him? Looks like their results are worse since he arrived.

Devil81

They lost against 10 men. This isn't going well
Good.

I hope he's loving playing in a league similar in standard to the National league North. Maybe he regrets being an absolute bellend at United and potentially missing out on two trophies.

prateik

He needs to get out of South Africa.. maybe try his luck in the middle east..