Dallas Cup: United U19s vs. Club America U19s (Mexico)

Genius Me!

Proud EE fan, 10k club member & NSFW crew member
Do you know if these games will be televised?

PS18

Few of the games were streamed last year if I remember rightly, plus some highlights. Not sure coverage of each game will be extensive enough to merit individual threads though - might be better off keeping it to the main tournament one (or not, matters little I guess)

Brightonian

Moving to this thread?

I find it laughable that the commentators talk as if they know anything about our players - 'Manchester United have brought a really strong side today' etc - but can't pronounce any of their names, as if they've never seen them before.

Genius Me!

Proud EE fan, 10k club member & NSFW crew member
I'm watching on the ipad but the damn quality keeps going. Oh lovely januzaj is playing.

EDogen

Looking like something like this?

Gollini
Hendrie Fornasier (C) Blackett James
Ekangamene Pearson
Daehli Januzaj Weir
Barmby

Brightonian

Why do we try the long ball so often? It doesn't suit our strengths at all. Our pre-Christmas brilliance came from playing a patient passing game. Plenty of the key players from that team are back together here, so why not the same, successful approach?

Ivor Ballokov

Another very good bit of football, mats possibly should have done better having got to it.

Johnny Eckerminnie has started well.

Brightonian

That one probably doesn't deserve yellow, but the lads need to calm down. Three yellows in half an hour is just silly.

Brightonian

Better again there.

Not from the commentators though: 'You'd be hard pressed to name a good player who hasn't been in the Dallas cup over the last ten years.'

Lolwut?

Wowi

Rød grød med fløde
The commentator seems to think that it's a handball appeal every time a player puts his hand in the air :lol:

jeston

Few of these Club America players are chubby little feckers

Wowi

Rød grød med fløde
What on earth? Seems like the main commentator isn't the only one who's at his first football game.

Wow, brilliant save.