Dani Olmo > Grealish < Chiesa

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
I doubt people even watched Grealish play, must have gone with "overhyped English PL player".
Yep. I wonder whether people would have had similar thoughts if he was named Grealinho.

Jackal981

So you like Grealish over Olmo and Chiesa since he is premier league proven yet you would pick a teenager who is out on loan in Spain over the premier league proven player?
Dont think he watched any of them tbh. Just spouting nonsense ala FM armchair manager.

Andersons Dietician

But seriously can we get a thread started on Jacks calves and possible calf workout programs because they some thicc mofos. Jonny Drama would be loving them.

I to would wear my socks that low if I had those tree trunks as the world just needs to see them.

In Rainbows

So you like Grealish over Olmo and Chiesa since he is premier league proven yet you would pick a teenager who is out on loan in Spain over the premier league proven player?
He's saying that he would take the premier league proven player if similar talents, and I assume he thinks of Kubo as a higher bracket of talent, thus that talent outweighs the premier league proven advantage.

edit: For example, would you take Grealish or Aouar? More of an extreme example, but I think it's the same logic.

Last edited:

Ish

Lights on for Luke
When you look at Grealish's face and body? What does this mean?

Anyway i don't think we're getting any of them due to the cost involved. Grealish was our best bet if Villa got relegated, IMO.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Olmo more athletic than Grealish :lol:

Luckyscout back to being not so lucky.