Danny Rose wtf

simplyared

Unrecognizable and struggling out on the field and Mo Salah to look after. He looks well overweight and can hardly run. Sad to see! He's still only 31 and was playing for England not too long ago. What's Ranieri thinking about putting him out on thge pitch? Painful to watch !

pascell

Unrecognizable and struggling out on the field and Mo Salah to look after. He looks well overweight and can hardly run. Sad to see! He's still only 31 and was playing for England not too long ago. What's Ranieri thinking about putting him out on thge pitch? Painful to watch !
Maybe the fact he hasn't played for a full season might have something to do with it?

EtH

Watford dealing with an injury crisis at the back or he wouldn’t be playing. The chap literally looks like he’s been dining with Nasri.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Why is he even being played?

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Really baffling decision to start him against Mo fecking Salah of all people

Sylar

That fallen move* to Milan might be affecting him

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Not a PL footballer in his current state. What on earth was the thinking of fielding a player who cannot run or move? He's sitting off because he knows he can't match anyone on the turn or in a sprint.

Should've started a squaddie or u-23 or put someone from another position there as Rose is about league 2 at that weight.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
He’s a twat, spent his whole career whinging about the fact he’s a footballer.

Walters_19_MuFc

Granted he's not in great shape, he was playing against Mo Salah, who made a mess of City's back line a couple weeks back.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
I had an argument with a bloke the other day, who said Ranieri is a better manager than Ole. Thanks Claudio for proving my point within a week. :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I had an argument with a bloke the other day, who said Ranieri is a better manager than Ole. Thanks Claudio for proving my point within a week. :lol:
Probably the same sort of person who was adamant that Lingard shouldn't even be in the premier league.
Then goes quiet when he bosses it at top 6 West Ham.

Chief123

Definitely ain’t going to make it as a pundit. :nervous:

Chief123

Could someone tell me what his eyebrows are saying?
I can't make him out.
They are basically saying it’s been an up and down season. Spurs have made it into an uphill battle now. There’s a lot more peaks and troughs to come. Going to be a bumpy road to the end of the season.

Last edited: