Dans / JSV

Davo

Alright poofs

How's it going with the nags? I had a decent weekend on the betting front..

Do you only use online bookies? If so which?

JSV

woman-hating-mans-man(or sexist tw*t if you'd pref
Alright Davey. Haven't had a bet in a while actually since i've been pretty much busy during the days. I use ladbrokes.com myself. Easy to register and put bets on and stuff. All the odds are usually up to date an'all. What did you win on?

Davo

Was betting on Market Rasen on Sat, Huntingdon and Ascot on Sunday....fair few winners

Try Betfair....much better odds

note that I've ignored the temptation to point out that you were no doubt busy doing household chores more suited to a female. As I'm sure you're aware this wasn't easy and I deserve a pat on the back for my restraint

Dans

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I had a nice winner the other day - It's Ecco Boy came home at 10s.

I use Sporting Odds - don't use betfair cos although they offer better odds they also take a cut of your winnings I believe. Anyway, I'm used to SO now.

Today I shall have a small each way on Manaar in the 145 at Newmarket. Available at 16s currently.

JSV

woman-hating-mans-man(or sexist tw*t if you'd pref
Davo said:
Was betting on Market Rasen on Sat, Huntingdon and Ascot on Sunday....fair few winners

Try Betfair....much better odds

note that I've ignored the temptation to point out that you were no doubt busy doing household chores more suited to a female. As I'm sure you're aware this wasn't easy and I deserve a pat on the back for my restraint
I have to say it was noted when I didn't see a nobendish comment at the top of your post. Anyway, i'm doing some temporary work at the moment to fill some time and get a bit of cash. So you can shut it with the housewife thing for the time being you pretentious twat.

;)

Davo

Dans said:
I use Sporting Odds - don't use betfair cos although they offer better odds they also take a cut of your winnings I believe. Anyway, I'm used to SO now.
5% on your winnings...the increased odds more than make up for it...I rarely use SO anymore

Davo

JSV said:
I have to say it was noted when I didn't see a nobendish comment at the top of your post. Anyway, i'm doing some temporary work at the moment to fill some time and get a bit of cash. So you can shut it with the housewife thing for the time being you pretentious twat.

;)
Congrats..

Got yourself an ironing round have you? The practise has paid off...

;)