g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

David Brooks

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Been really impressed with him whenever I've watched him. But he seems a bit lightweight and he's not really good enough to be a no.10 for a top club just yet. Still only 21 and in 2-3 years could be a top player. Definitely one to keep an eye on.

King7Eric

He's used right wing
Pretty sure he plays as a no.10. Anyway I'd say his best position is definitely as a no.10. He doesn't have the pace to be a top winger or even a wide forward.

lysglimt

Scout
Quality player - by far the best player on Bournemouth this season.

Steerpike

really like him as a player. Wouldn’t say no to him at United
I've seen him have some good games, including against United, but he faded from the game yesterday. Everton's Ademola Lookman on the other hand looked like a good player for the whole game, and would be on my list to buy.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
I've seen him have some good games, including against United, but he faded from the game yesterday. Everton's Ademola Lookman on the other hand looked like a good player for the whole game, and would be on my list to buy.
To me, lookman looks like he’s not got the injection of pace to really make him top drawer

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He was different class when I went to the Wales-Ireland game. So cultured on the ball.

Although, to be fair, I would have probably looked cultured on the ball compared to the shower of shite that showed up for Ireland that night.
He’s just got that thing about him. It’s like he glides rather than runs.

Stick

Supports
Liverpool
I must've been marking him. I make anyone look quick.

PoTMS

Great little player. Former City academy player. Massive United fan. Would take him in a heartbeat.

Bola

Suspect he would be getting close to 40 or 50million if we tried to sign him.

Wonder if Bournemouth would take a part exchange for of our players as we desperately need to offload. Phil Jones or Rojo as their defence looks a bit lightweight?

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
Suspect he would be getting close to 40 or 50million if we tried to sign him.

Wonder if Bournemouth would take a part exchange for of our players as we desperately need to offload. Phil Jones or Rojo as their defence looks a bit lightweight?
You guys really are obsessed with these hypothetical swap deals.

L1nk

There's no way Bournemouth are gonna get that much for him, I think he would actually be quite cheap , a bargain, but worth it

Ekeke

Ah well I've seen him infield most of the times I've watched him. Anyway thanks for clearing it up. :)
The same way Lingard and Mata come off the wing to play inside yeah. Think he played centrally against us, one of those only 3 games

King7Eric

The same way Lingard and Mata come off the wing to play inside yeah. Think he played centrally against us, one of those only 3 games
Yup I remember for sure he played infield against us. I don't think he has the attributes to be a top wide player. Much better suited to be a no. 10 in the long run imo.

Bwuk

I really like him too and reckon he's going to be a top player.

J_XO

If he still played for the Blades, they'd be top. He's doing well at Bournemouth I just thought he should've stayed put.

andersj

Nick Powell Expert
I like him a lot too, but I cant decide if he is Man Utd-quality. Reminds me a bit of Mata. Can see him improve instantly in a better team, but at the same time I do think our attacking players need to be more «extreme»?

Bergman

Supports
Liverpool
Our Lallana replacement. Read somewhere we were in contact with Bournmouth over him before and during the Solanke and Clyne negotiations.

WelshManc

He's a quality player. He's been brilliant for us and Bournemouth this season, think he can only get better and I'd love United to sign him.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Class act. Bournemouth did very well to sign him early.

With him, Ake and Lewis Cook, Bournemouth have gotten three excellent talents.

Jeffthered

A good talent, has some skill etc.. like Foden.. or looking back, Bentley, Wiltshire etc.

I wouldn't mind him at OT, but he isn't going to start many games. And as someone mentioned, he needs to develop some power and pace to play at top six sides. Get him on a good deal, and he is happy to develop his game at United, then yes, I would love him.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Looks a quality baller and a big United fan I believe. Could be a good mata replacement or offer more end product coming in from the right than Lingard. If we were ahead of the game we’d have got him before he went to Bournemouth though. With the prices quoted for the likes of Hudson Udoi this one wouldn’t be cheap

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
I really like him too and reckon he's going to be a top player.
Yes. Fully agree.
He is already showing many good qualities and looks like he has a good football brain in that he seems to know both where his team mates are and where he needs to be. Has good balance and a bit of an edge.

Shame he is Welsh.

Classical Mechanic

Looks a quality baller and a big United fan I believe. Could be a good mata replacement or offer more end product coming in from the right than Lingard. If we were ahead of the game we’d have got him before he went to Bournemouth though. With the prices quoted for the likes of Hudson Udoi this one wouldn’t be cheap
He doesn’t have more end product than Lingard though and he loses the ball far more. Fraser and Wilson are the most productive at Bournemouth with 14 G+A, then Brooks and King have half that with 7 G+A.