Davo's eczema aardvark colander

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Plechazunga said:
"Armadildo" - brilliant! that's a genuinely great marketing idea, dildos shaped like armadillos, we'd make a fortune.

Only problem is Davo's demand would overcome supply...
Like throwing a sausage down Market Street

Nialler

Alex's Dad
Plechazunga said:
Well, depends on the size of the armadildo.
those remote controlled armadildo's would be the biz, they probably come in a hands free kit as well, leave his hands free to hug the Aardvaark whilst gathering ants from the anthill

Nialler

Alex's Dad
Plechazunga said:
He just pm'd me to tell me he's got the full range - Armadildo, Haardvark and Panteater. I told him i didn't want to know.
:lol: :lol:
thats harassment m'lord

Nialler

Alex's Dad
Plechazunga said:
He just pm'd me to tell me he's got the full range - Armadildo, Haardvark and Panteater. I told him i didn't want to know.
.............he just doesent give up, keeps harping on about his new ten speed tri-band Duck-Billed-Platypussy, he's laughing all the way to the bank though, them Aardvaarks have a great nose for truffles and underground melons

Plechazunga

Grammar partisan who sleeps with a real life Ryan
Where Albert Stubbins scored a diving header
From The Mirror

Welsh police have slammed fantasy nerdfest 'Lord of the Rings' for the terrible rise in cruelty to animals in the Pontypridd area.

Spokesman Iain Chythygh said, 'There's definitely a link. We think the atrocities are the work of one man, and our psychologists have been able to build up a fairly detailed profile. We're looking at someone who fantasises about being an elvin hodgobblin-type bod, in some pseudo-Celtic never-neverland, probably invented by a mad old bugger in Oxford who couldn't get laid. This guy is troubled, living in a fantasy world - we reckon he's unemployed, gay, probably quite fat, and obsessed with curing his hideous anal eczema problems by tormenting rare mammals in impossibly complicated ways.

Forensic scientists have established that the animals themselves are generally aardvarks, though they have had to rely on dental records and aftershave-contaminiated blood smeared on grandfather clocks. Mr. Chythygh appealed to the public, 'Do not approach this man, he is very repetitive and may distress you. We desperately want to talk to him - actually we don't really want to talk to him at all. We wish he'd go away'.

Davo is 29, and never buys his own.

Davo

I bet you made that up in the pub...

and made your pints last ages..so that someone else would finish first and get them in

Nialler

Alex's Dad
Plechazunga said:
From The Mirror

Welsh police have slammed fantasy nerdfest 'Lord of the Rings' for the terrible rise in cruelty to animals in the Pontypridd area.

Spokesman Iain Chythygh said, 'There's definitely a link. We think the atrocities are the work of one man, and our psychologists have been able to build up a fairly detailed profile. We're looking at someone who fantasises about being an elvin hodgobblin-type bod, in some pseudo-Celtic never-neverland, probably invented by a mad old bugger in Oxford who couldn't get laid. This guy is troubled, living in a fantasy world - we reckon he's unemployed, gay, probably quite fat, and obsessed with curing his hideous anal eczema problems by tormenting rare mammals in impossibly complicated ways.

Forensic scientists have established that the animals themselves are generally aardvarks, though they have had to rely on dental records and aftershave-contaminiated blood smeared on grandfather clocks. Mr. Chythygh appealed to the public, 'Do not approach this man, he is very repetitive and may distress you. We desperately want to talk to him - actually we don't really want to talk to him at all. We wish he'd go away'.

Davo is 29, and never buys his own.

:lol: :lol:

they've even heard about him in Porto, worlds a small place nowadays eh

Nialler

Alex's Dad
Plechazunga said:
CCTV image of
:lol:
'kin hillarious, the poor Aardvaarks and Armadillos, that was some impact, at least Davo's body insulation protected him

redcharlie

Top Bloke
Pure genius! :lol: And what with Davo's busted nose in Sheffield ( see the Portsmouth thread) a bit of auto asphixiation probably came into play with the poor aardvaark that weekend.

The dirty git!

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
Hehe, was thinking about this thread the other day

Sadly enough.