Davo's eczema aardvark colander

Nialler

Alex's Dad
i'd rather be put away for being a poof than for the ignomy of interfering with Aardvaarks ;)

Plechazunga

Grammar partisan who sleeps with a real life Ryan
Where Albert Stubbins scored a diving header
Nialler said:
i'd rather be put away for being a poof than for the ignomy of interfering with Aardvaarks
Davo'll get put away for both. If they ever catch him.
Which they will if they hang around lay-bys in Pontypridd.
That's if their skin isn't crawling too much to run.

Davo

Nialler said:
Aardvaark is one of the first words listed in the dictionary :cool:
It won't be in Pletchs' when I've finished with him...

Not that he'll be able to read it anyway....what with ie being up his arse.....through a colander

Plechazunga

Davo said:
It won't be in Pletchs' when I've finished with him...

Not that he'll be able to read it anyway....what with me being up his arse.....through a colander
yuk.

to be honest I'm reporting that. In the 'reason' bar, I'm putting 'BECAUSE IT'S feckING OUTRAGEOUSLY FOUL TO THREATEN TO RAM YOURSELF UP SOMEONE'S ARSE THROUGH A COLANDER.' Even to think of such a thing, Jesus.

And to think I was even restrained enough not to mention what he does for his scrotal warts...

kf

Plechazunga said:
And to think I was even restrained enough not to mention what he does for his scrotal warts...
Does it involve piano wire and small rodents?

Nialler

Alex's Dad
kf said:
Does it involve piano wire and small rodents?
he started off with small rodents then worked his way up to Aardvaarks, its disgusting, to think it all began with a picture in Cosmo magazine, sent him into a right sexual frenzy, no mate, I'm afraid he became desensitised to small rodents a long time ago, he's banned from all Zoos you know

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Plechazunga said:
Aparently they also constitute a genus of their own. That's interesting, isn't it?
There is even a species only found in Wales that has formed a strange symbiotic relationship with humans.

Ectumray anditbayi I think it is called.

WeasteDevil

Wibble said:
There is even a species only found in Wales that has formed a strange symbiotic relationship with humans.

Ectumray anditbayi I think it is called.
Does that mean "Davo-Sheep" or "Davo"?

I must say, this is the most stimulating threads I've read in years.

Bury Red

Backs Fergie, Yells Giggs!
WeasteDevil said:
Does that mean "Davo-Sheep" or "Davo"?

I must say, this is the most stimulating threads I've read in years.
I'm not as fluent in the Welsh diallect of pig-latin as Wibbs obviously is but even my limited understanding leads me top deduce that Ectumray anditbayi roughly translates as arse bandit.

You know it's gone too far when the thread turns Weaste on though :eek:

WeasteDevil

Bury Red said:
I'm not as fluent in the Welsh diallect of pig-latin as Wibbs obviously is but even my limited understanding leads me top deduce that Ectumray anditbayi roughly translates as arse bandit.

:D

:lol:

WeasteDevil

Bury Red said:

You still missing your black pud? ;)

Bury Red

WeasteDevil said:
You still missing your black pud? ;)
Don't drag me into this perverted malarky dog-boy :smirk:

I do though. I actually got into a wierd things the Chinese eat conversation with one of my colleagues a few weeks back and he cited black pudding as evidence that the English eat equally wierd shit.

Given that until SARS many restaurants had pangolin (a close enough relative to give Davo's aardvark even more cause for alarm, Davo's arse or Spinoza's plate :nervous: ) on the menu, I thought that was a bit rich.

WeasteDevil

Bury Red said:
Don't drag me into this perverted malarky dog-boy :smirk:

I do though. I actually got into a wierd things the Chinese eat conversation with one of my colleagues a few weeks back and he cited black pudding as evidence that the English eat equally wierd shit.

Given that until SARS many restaurants had pangolin (a close enough relative to give Davo's aardvark even more cause for alarm, Davo's arse or Spinoza's plate :nervous: ) on the menu, I thought that was a bit rich.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You've always made me laugh, fantastic wit! :lol:

You going back for Christmas? To BP land I mean, or is it pangolin and plum duff for dinner?

Bury Red

WeasteDevil said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You've always made me laugh, fantastic wit! :lol:

You going back for Christmas? To BP land I mean, or is it pangolin and plum duff for dinner?
Most definitely the pangolin for me. Too feckin' cold back home at Christmas and I'd use a shed load of leave that I don't have left as we only get the statutory hol's here with the big break saved for Chinese New Year.

Nice brisk 22°C out here now, I've actually been forced to break out a light jacket but shan't be deterred from heading down to the beach for mulled wine and mince pies on Christmas Day, had a junk trip planned but it's fallen through :(

WeasteDevil

Bury Red said:
heading down to the beach for mulled wine and mince pies on Christmas Day, had a junk trip planned but it's fallen through :(

Are those beaches safe? And no Sherry? :nono:

Bury Red

WeasteDevil said:

Are those beaches safe? And no Sherry? :nono:
Perfectly safe, not a Welshman or an Aardvark in sight. I wouldn't swim off the one closest to us (never really an option on Christmas Day anyway) but there's some decent beaches further out which is only to be expected in a sub tropical country that's 90% countryside and coastline, the 10% they have built on is so daunting that most people miss the rest though.

If we'd gone out on the junk, we'd have probably headed for one of the secluded beaches for a dip and a spin in the speedboat but lack of numbers have scuttled the trip. As for the sherry, no thankyou. Mother in-law tackle that, I'll stick to the champagne and mulled wine as we shiver on the beach.

WeasteDevil

Bury Red said:
Perfectly safe, not a Welshman or an Aardvark in sight. I wouldn't swim off the one closest to us (never really an option on Christmas Day anyway) but there's some decent beaches further out which is only to be expected in a sub tropical country that's 90% countryside and coastline, the 10% they have built on is so daunting that most people miss the rest though.

If we'd gone out on the junk, we'd have probably headed for one of the secluded beaches for a dip and a spin in the speedboat but lack of numbers have scuttled the trip. As for the sherry, no thankyou. Mother in-law tackle that, I'll stick to the champagne and mulled wine as we shiver on the beach.
I hate you! Can I come? I'll bring some BP, Bury ones too! ;)

Bury Red

WeasteDevil said:
I hate you! Can I come? I'll bring some BP, Bury ones too! ;)

The beach 5 minutes stroll from chez Bury

Tai Long Wan out in the New Territories, better for a dip and a day out.

Swimming definitely not recommended, no matter how trolleyed you are on Christmas Day Weastie :smirk:

Not meaning to make you jealous or anything.

Plechazunga

Bury Red said:

The beach 5 minutes stroll from chez Bury

Tai Long Wan out in the New Territories, better for a dip and a day out.

Swimming definitely not recommended, no matter how trolleyed you are on Christmas Day Weastie :smirk:

Well I'd rather spend Christmas by the Manchester Ship Canal than in two tiny white boxes with red crosses in them.

Actually hang on a minute... ;)

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Bury Red said:
Close enough. Rectum bandit with an i for authenticity.

spinoza

Paz's ion
I'll have you two black pudding eaters know that pangolin is a tasty, delicately flavoured, though endangered dish. :nono:

They don't breed well in captivity or I'd still be eating them.

They're wasted up Davo's arse. :mad:

Bury Red

spinoza said:
I'll have you two black pudding eaters know that pangolin is a tasty, delicately flavoured, though endangered dish. :nono:

They don't breed well in captivity or I'd still be eating them.

They're wasted up Davo's arse. :mad:
:lol: :lol: :lol: I don't know what'll worry Davo more, the thought of competition for his mammal of choice or the thought of you taking a renewed interest in his arse ;)

spinoza

Paz's ion
Bury Red said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: I don't know what'll worry Davo more, the thought of competition for his mammal of choice or the thought of you taking a renewed interest in his arse ;)
I have never been interested in Davo's arse in my life :nono:

Those Swedish birds in the other thread though... I wouldn't mind treating them to a pangolin, aardvark, or even two... ;)

Scuse me a minute...

Nialler

Alex's Dad
spinoza said:
Those Swedish birds in the other thread though... I wouldn't mind treating them to a pangolin, aardvark, or even two... ;)
sprinkle some Ant seed down their blouses and they'll be eating out of your hand ;)

Nialler

Alex's Dad
Plechazunga said:
Even better, sprinkle Ant seed in your hand and they'll eat out your blouse
never thought of that, an Armadildo in the hand is worth two in the bush

WeasteDevil

Bury Red said:

I recognise that place! :(