Day 11: North Macedonia vs Netherlands | Ukraine vs Austria | Russia vs Denmark | Finland vs Belgium

TheScriptwriter

Supports
Juventus
Denmark are still 2nd if Belgium score so the penalty doesn’t change much other than the momentum of the game.
It changes, because it gives Russia a chance to qualify if they equalise and Denmark need better GD if they remain 3rd.

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
Denmark has really no luck during this Euros.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Denmark are still 2nd if Belgium score so the penalty doesn’t change much other than the momentum of the game.
True but I was hoping the would run up the score with the momentum. Russia were down and out offering nothing until the pen.

Nick7

It affects their standings against the other third placers
I don’t think they have a chance of going through from 3rd anyway. I mean there is a slim chance but this group is more than likely going to have one of the two worst 3rd places unless Russia win and Finland hold on for a point.

Wolf1992

Supports
No team in particular.
Denmark is clearly a better team than Finland and Russia.

Shame that they might get eliminated because of the Eriksen incident.

Russia and Finland are a free pass to whoever face them in the next stage, even for the likes of Wales,Scotland,Austria, and Sweden.

Withnail

I don’t think they have a chance of going through from 3rd anyway. I mean there is a slim chance but this group is more than likely going to have one of the two worst 3rd places unless Russia win and Finland hold on for a point.
Ok well it's moot now Belgium have done them a favour

Eendracht maakt macht

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Supports
PSV Eindhoven
Does anyone have a GIF of the Russian Penalty. Bizarre call I thought? Want to see it again.

PoTMS

Wales fans must be gutted. From facing Finland in the next round to Denmark.

Nick7

How has the ref booked that Russian lad on one challenge, but not given a second yellow for literally the same thing?

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Well for all the people whinging about a lack of drama and jeopardy, this hasn't been a bad night!