g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Day 13: Greece vs. Ivory Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okocha119

Well, screw you Greece. Never should have given you all our money if you just gonna use it to destroy football.

Dylan94

This now the game to watch! The Greek game plan is very simple, but very effective. Their good at punishing mistakes!

Dylan94

However you look it, the fact is in this game Greece have been the better team so far!

kiwired

anyone got a pic of the greek fan from earlier on? Greece might as well give us something to get excited about....

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
Would it not be better if we had both games in one thread? Especially when it matters what the result in the other game is?

Jerzol78

I've never liked the way Greece plays but frankly speaking today I have no bad feelings towards their performance. Just a proper defence, proper counters, nice crossbar shot. They simply have a plan for the game.
It is Ivory Coast that disappoints today. I expected a better play form them.

Thom

I've never liked the way Greece plays but frankly speaking today I have no bad feelings towards their performance. Just a proper defence, proper counters, nice crossbar shot. They simply have a plan for the game.
It is Ivory Coast that disappoints today. I expected a better play form them.
I politely disagree. Greece should f'uck home.

Socrates bragging f'ucks.

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
Loss of a family member didn't prevent Frank Lampard from performing did it? He's always been a flop Internationally.
He had to travel back to Manchester and return for world cup matches. Must be suffering from all sorts of emotions.

RooneyLegend

Good god, this is an awful football match. Can someone explain to me why Bony isn't on the field? This drogba bloke is well past it.

Wonder Pigeon

'Shelbourne FC Supporter'
Supports
Shelbourne
The goddamn Greeks. It's like they're being willed by my hatred of them. Ivory Coast or Japan better get the job done.

alastair

ignorant
I'm Greece's biggest fan. The most tactically astute side in the whole event who unlike England make the most out of every ounce of talent they have.

Wonder Pigeon

'Shelbourne FC Supporter'
Supports
Shelbourne
I'm Greece's biggest fan. The most tactically astute side in the whole event who unlike England make the most out of every ounce of talent they have.
This is a tournament of swashbuckling, attacking, reckless football, I don't care how astute they are they're extremely boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.