Day 15: South Korea vs. Belgium

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
I think they should play Origi instead of Lukaku in the knockout phase. Looks miles better.

Shurou

Don't want to concede defeat before the whistle, but in hindsight, maybe Kim Shin-Ook should have been saved to be an impact sub.

Reactions: Randall Flagg

Dylan94

Damn there's that stunning Belgian girl again. Maybe this match was worth watching after all.

as-95

Vanden Borre looks like Zangief from Street Fighter an he's not half bad. Not United standard but could do well at a mid table side.

Mersault

that selfish effort, 4 on 2/3, with 2mins to go, 1-0 up, was criminal

Orni

Is he worthy of that? He's looked very good in this game. Don't think I've noticed him before..
He has played out a distinctly average career, including a particularly shocking spell at Portsmouth.
Although he is not that old, he was labelled as a future great when he was young. If I remember correctly, broke into the first team in Anderlecht at a similar time and age than Kompany, and was supposed to be the best of the two... THen after a strange career, bad choices, a bit to much arrogant,... needed to mature a little bit.
In FM 2005-2006, he was an absolute beast

|Neo|x

Maybe it's just me but this is the first game I've watched on ITV and the 0 in the scoreline looks too much like a 1 to me. Had to refocus my eyes on several occasions after glancing up at the score after I was on my laptop :lol:

Shurou

There it is, every Asian team sent home early without a single win.

Mersault

Oh Chiles, just hearing your voice after a game is the sensation of walking out of a movie into a windy Monday

Dylan94

I really the hope the USA beats Belgium. I'd much rather them be in the Quarter Final's than boring Belgium.

Shurou

I'm just wondering how Courtois always manages to look calm as feck.
This. Not been troubled enough, but he looked completely in control of each situation.

Having said that, our keeper today wasn't half-bad, either, just wish he (or anyone other than Jung Song-Ryong, really) would have played the other games.

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
Defour. What an idiot :lol:

Shit at Porto, never lived up to the hype but constantly whined (indirectly, through his agent) that he needed more game time, wanted to leave to get minutes to be a starter at the World Cup, etc... Is given a single chance and blows it in 45 minutes.

Shurou

Lee Keun-Ho absolutely broken in his post-match interview, he is so disappointed that Korea conceded after he gave the ball away. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.