Day 2: Wales vs Switzerland | Denmark vs Finland | Belgium vs Russia

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Is that Anthony Taylor as ref? I know who I'm rooting for then :drool:

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Good start. They look sharp and incisive so far.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
For a slight moment I got mixed up between Denmark and Norway. Very few players to lookout for in this Danish team.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
This is the first Finland game I've watched in decades. The last time Mikael Forsell was still a talented young player.

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
Between Wales, Denmark and Finland you'd be hard pressed to find three nations more allergic to vowels.

Josh 76

Finland are proof that we don’t need 24 teams at the Euros.
Not going to even watch it until the knock outs start.

It's a shame they have done this. I remember the days when there was 8 teams and top 2 qualify for the semi finals. It was top quality football from the opening game. This is a joke now!

Sphaero

Struggling to explain his genius to the hoi polloi
Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Delaney would be a very serviceable midfielder for a premier league team, I think he’s better than Højberg.
This might very well come true this Summer. I think he is on the move with an EPL club as the likeliest destination. I really like him both as a person and a valuable squad/system player but for that kind of role, he is a bit too expensive for us and I think he also wants to start more games. His playstyle is pretty much made for the more physical EPL.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
This might very well come true this Summer. I think he is on the move with an EPL club as the likeliest destination. I really like him both as a person and a valuable squad/system player but for that kind of role, he is a bit too expensive for us and I think he also wants to start more games. His playstyle is pretty much made for the more physical EPL.
I’d love to see him at a mid table premier league club like Villa or Everton. His ability on the ball can surprise people.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Denmark has had full control. Wonder if this will be one of those weird games where the controlling team just can't finish and end up losing.