Day 20: Sweden vs Switzerland and Colombia vs England

What is 'coming home'?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
I know it's England but honestly couldn't see Colombia scoring, shot out of nothing and then England can't deal with Colombia's first corner.

Anyone's game now, think England could do with Colombia going down to 10 men.

Ekeke

Would have been quite useful to have a 6'4 defender on the bench who is very good in the air for moments like this.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
fecking hell would you believe that. Cant complain about having some extra time. Want to see that volley over again, out of nothing. Love the drama though! Interesting to see over time now though. Colombia all out attack, England in more conservative mode

Hansa

Are England able to re-program their heads and win this one? Not sure about that.

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
England in a nutshell. Sat back and back, Dier was a shocking sub.

El Zoido

This is what we get for not making a substitution until 80 minutes in to the game.

Janson

Can agree on that, certainly. It's why we should never complain too loudly when a ref makes a wrong decision on a tough call. I doubt there would be any consensus even on the Caf in real time for most controversial calls.
That's exactly what I thought in that moment as well. It's incredibly difficult to judge in that kind of situation.

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Utter garbage.

Our forward play is dogshit.