Day 20: Sweden vs Switzerland and Colombia vs England

What is 'coming home'?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Drainy

Guys, it’s completely nonsensical thinking that past generations having lost on penalties means this one will lose too.

Ospina is crap at saving penalties while Pickford is great at it. There’s absolutely no way England lose this
it's ingrained the the national psyche.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Not sure Rash should take one....imagine if he missed, never hear the end of it

RW2

Supports
Eintracht Frankfurt
It's Gareths night
Convinced of It.

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
How are u English guys feeling about penalty. Why do you like going home like that so much?
Almost the entirety of the UK has now basically decided that we're out....including me.

Though at some point, if we're ever going to win an international competition, we'll need to win a shootout. Hopefully this is it today.

Revan

Assumptionman
Guys, it’s completely nonsensical thinking that past generations having lost on penalties means this one will lose too.

Ospina is crap at saving penalties while Pickford is great at it. There’s absolutely no way England lose this
5 out of 30 is hardly great.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
I reckon England have the better 5 but they're really not in the right mindset for it. Total toss-up here
For Colombia imagine it will be Falcao, Cuadrado (would be surprised if he scored his how he finishes), Bacca, Muriel and one of their midfielders.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Ospina only saves 8% of pens taken against them so England will score the first 9.

My logic is flawless.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
If England can overcome this, the penalties, then the world cup trophy is written in the stars, surely.

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes

So it comes down to who gets the most on target.

Houdini

We it is not possible to put a bet before penalties? SG+England+Penalties = Free win for Colombia :D

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Think Pickford will save at least one pen

RedNed77

Sorry to break it to you lads, but my stream is that good it’s 15 minutes ahead of time. And England lost on penalties.