Day 3: Argentina vs Saudi Arabia | Denmark vs Tunisia | Mexico vs Poland | France vs Australia

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
No Lisandro Martinez! How dare the coach pick a team he feels give them the best chance to win, when that means excluding one of my favorite players?! This is outrage!
Proper cringed when I read this, why do people post like this when they want to make a point?

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
This Argentina side looks very average. Messi, Di Maria and Lautaro and then it ends.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
The semi automated offside is great, have to say. Apart from that time they forgot to include a player in the analysis... But in general, at least we can get rid of offside questions just like we did for goal line tech

Mr Smith

Look Argentina haven't been great so far but Saudia Arabia are extrodinarily well-drilled. Very compact, pressing from the front forcing Argentina to go long, and the high line is working well. Anyone know how long the coach has been in charge?

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
This Argentina side looks very average. Messi, Di Maria and Lautaro and then it ends.
Their midfield isn't great in fairness I'd like to see them win it still but against a Brazil level side they'll struggle versus a good midfield.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Didn't know Renard is coaching Saudi Arabia, he's a good manager.
He's found his niche in these mid-lower tier national teams. I can guarantee he'll pop up at the next world cup as the manager of Ghana or Egypt.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
Iran yesterday was a mess. Saudi Arabia are a semi decent.

avgp_1

They have kept the center of the pitch tight but Saudis leave so much space in behind

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Just go for it, at least it’s more entertaining. Argentina only having 2 in midfield and trying to take advantage.
Yeah probably the mentality of, hey, they'll beat us anyway, might as well just have fun at the world Cup. Can't hate on that.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
This high line seems a bit suicidal against Argentina, that being said that's 2 ruled out so maybe it's working as intended :lol:

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Knew that would be offside. Why do the commentators bother saying it’s a goal? Just wait until the VAR check.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Could Argentina not find a better LB than Tagliafico?

Tony247

This is ridiculous. How was that offside? How was messi interfered in the play from offside position!