Day 3: France v Australia, Argentina v Iceland, Peru v Denmark, Croatia v Nigeria

marktan

Haha they show Maradonna for the first time sniffing his hand multiple times

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
So in Iceland there’s no such thing as a woman changing her surname to her husband’s once she is married?
My mum did a long time ago, but that was only because they were based in the Middle East for my father’s work, so travelling as a family with a son and daughter meant that all four of them had different surnames, which caused no end of problems. Checking into hotels was a issue as my parents were married but without the same surname some conversative countries wouldn’t let them share a room without proving they were married.

I’m not sure how the process is now in Iceland changing surnames, but she says it was a massive headache at the time but worth it to avoid all that nonsense.

But that was a unique situation, there’s no tradition of doing that normally.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Iceland really know how to use the ball. Their lack of possession means nothing.

Hamzah

Looked like it at first, but from the replay, I don’t think you can give that. He got knocked in the back as the ball came to him.
What are the rules of using VAR in incidents like this lads? Does the Ref have to ask for assistance in such incidents?

PoTMS

Better pass from Gylfi and Iceland would've surely been ahead. Instead, Argentina have a penalty.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Really clumsy

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I knew he would miss!!!!