Day 7: Australia vs. Netherlands

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Robben is fecking rapid though. Made that himself.

Walters_19_MuFc

Australia have started off pretty good. Not sure why Van Gaal went with 5-3-2, though. Would have thought he would have went with a more attacking line-up against the Aussies.

VainCape

Why is that players fall to the ground acting as if they just broke their leg and 30 seconds they're perfectly fine and running around as if nothing happened? Seriously, I have seen this happen MULTIPLE times in EVERY single worldcup I have watched so far.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
Why is that players fall to the ground acting as if they just broke their leg and 30 seconds they're perfectly fine and running around as if nothing happened? Seriously, I have seen this happen MULTIPLE times in EVERY single worldcup I have watched so far.
Are you new to this football lark?

Red Devil!

What other football have you been watching? Seriously?

NMF

Not the best start for the Dutch, some very sloppy passing.

NMF

So many long balls Fellaini might have a future here :lol:

Djemba-Djemba

As many predicted, Holland have started very slowly here. The Robben mis control in the area has summed them up so far.

Kakeru

I expected an all out attack approach from the Netherlands, but that kind of sloppy passing is unacceptable.

BlueCelery

Supports
Chelsea
I thought everyone said Australia were a poor team? They were unlucky not to get anything against Chile and are currently outplaying the much hyped Dutch team.

BenRobbins

The aussies are setup perfectly to counter the 352, the dutch are struggling to string a couple of passes together. I expect a change to a 433 at half time.