Day 9: Cameroon vs Serbia | South Korea vs Ghana | Brazil vs Switzerland | Portugal vs Uruguay

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
CMR
SRB

Match 29
Monday 28 November, 10.00 GMT @ Al Janoub Stadium
Group G

KOR
GHA

Match 30
Monday 28 November, 13.00 GMT @ Education City Stadium
Group H

BRA
SUI

Match 31
Monday 28 November, 16.00 GMT @ Stadium 974
Group G

POR
URU

Match 32
Monday 28 November, 19.00 GMT @ Lusail Stadium
Group H​

Not much interest in the morning game, rest of them should be decent though. Switzerland a decent test for brazil but one they should win by a couple I'd guess. And then the other group is the biggest unknown in the tournament IMO.

Yes, i'm convinced Tite has a love affair with Fred. I hope we don't reach a final with this coach, because the damage will be worse than when we won it in 1994 playing anti-football.

Nonsense, Tite has been great.

No way Fred will wear the #10

And for reference, we have already reached 2 finals with this coach in the Copa America.

Ok guys, I need result predictions for todays matches. :) I'm playing prediciton game with colleagues from my former job and I'm not doing well...:annoyed:

My picks for today are:
Cameroon 0:1 Serbia
South Korea 1:1 Ghana
Brazil 2:0 Switzerland
Portugal 2:1 Uruguay

What do you think?

Ok guys, I need result predictions for todays matches. :) I'm playing prediciton game with colleagues from my former job and I'm not doing well...:annoyed:

My picks for today are:

What do you think?

ok with top 3 picks..

portugal beat uruguay ?? that sound dubious

Portugal v Uruguay will be a bore draw

My picks for today are:

What do you think?

I agree with your predictions for the first two matches, i'd give Switzerland a goal so 2:1 Brazil and i think Portugal-Uruguay will be 1:1, but i'm usually bad at prediction games, so...

Switzerland is a very uncomfortable team, very competitive. We'll see how easy it is for Brazil to beat them.
Uruguay is my second team this World Cup so I hope they get something, it should also be a good game, close but very intense.

ok with top 3 picks..

portugal beat uruguay ?? that sound dubious
I agree with your predictions for the first two matches, i'd give Switzerland a goal so 2:1 Brazil and i think Portugal-Uruguay will be 1:1, but i'm usually bad at prediction games, so...

Thanks for your tips. :) It's really difficult to predict results at this world cup, so many "surprises" or weird results.

Yes, i'm convinced Tite has a love affair with Fred. I hope we don't reach a final with this coach, because the damage will be worse than when we won it in 1994 playing anti-football.
Strange take.

Also was 1994 that bad?

My picks for today are:

What do you think?

My predictions

South Korea 0:2 Ghana
Brazil 2:1 Switzerland
Portugal 2:2 Uruguay

Andre Onana kicked out of the Cameroon squad. Guess he mistakenly took PEDs again?

Difficult games to predict today.

I’d expect a comfortable win for Brazil, but the other three could go either way.

I’m going with:

Cameroon 1-2 Serbia
South Korea 0-2 Ghana
Brazil 3-0 Switzerland
Portugal 1-1 Uruguay

Great strike by Mitro but what were Cameroon doing with the throw in just before that shot? Threw the ball straight to the Serbia player :lol:

What a chance. Mitrovic should have buried that. Cameroon look very poor

Serbia should be home and dry. Cameroon dont look like they want to be there

Clownsmarooned aren't going far in this world cup. :lol: How is it still 0-0?

Eto'o appointing his teammate and captain during his international career doesn't seem like the best idea.

Andre Onana kicked out of the Cameroon squad. Guess he mistakenly took PEDs again?
I did think he was quite vocal in the game against Switzerland. There were a few occasions where he seemed quite annoyed with the quality of his teammates.

Back door left wide open. Posts that is intentionally meant to be sexual