Film Deadpool 3

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Not gonna lie, the comic book nerd in me is nerding out at this.
Sorry, Scorseseseses.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
I wonder if they re gonna tie Ryan's Weapon X role/appearance in with this at all or whether they don't want or cannot touch it for copyright reasons.
Literally zero reason they can't, Disney own the copyright.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Deadpool is one of my favourite superhero movies ever. Deadpool 2 didn’t have quite the same heart. I think it suffered from a lack of Monica Baccarin. But it was still good. I am worried about 3 simply because of the potential disneyfication of it. Fingers crossed RR ensures they don’t water it down too much. Looking forward to seeing HJ back as Wolverine. The play off between the two has enormous potential.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
May want to lower your expectations for this as the Director hasn't exactly got a resounding amount of good/great work in his filmography.
Though he has previously worked with both Hugh and Reynolds, which I think is telling.

Regarding the previous film, I felt it lost abit of coherency and likeability with its characters , also the bad language was embarrassingly incessant.

But I did like the bulky and intimidating design of the Juggernaut, straight out of the comics, and to a lessor extent Cable.

Sylar

I liked DP2 :nervous: Obviously number one just felt fresher.

Im looking forward to this, I reckon all the talk of the cameos could lead to a hilarious bit if they all die within seconds of being shown.

muller

I liked DP2 :nervous: Obviously number one just felt fresher.

Im looking forward to this, I reckon all the talk of the cameos could lead to a hilarious bit if they all die within seconds of being shown.
Just like Brad Pitt in DP2?

Sylar

Do most people not like it? I personally thought it was quite a bit better than the first.
Ive seen a few people say so, but then its a bubble of this forum and twitter, which tends to not like anything it seems.

Just like Brad Pitt in DP2?
Exactly :lol: The whole of x-force for the suggested cameos would be quite something, with Bring me to life from Evanescence playing :nervous:

Big Andy

Bloke
Love them both tbh, so refreshing in comparison to the PG superhero fodder we get these days.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
It looks completely stupid and I love it.

I know it’s not high brow avant garde cinema but it will make me laugh.

Hamnat

I haven't been following the casting and development past Wolverine really. I was surprised they choose that villian. Kind of complicated for X-Men if this isn't one and done.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
I haven't been following the casting and development past Wolverine really. I was surprised they choose that villian. Kind of complicated for X-Men if this isn't one and done.
Hes not the villain

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
I expect this to be as enjoyable as the previous two but anyone coming into this , who hasn't watched a great deal of post Endgame productions ( film, TV shows) , like myself, must be utterly confused at this point with the narrative.

Sylar

Shall I watch the trailer or will it spoil most of the movie for me like most trailers nowadays?

But anyway, really looking forward to this.