Dean Smith appointed Villa manager, John Terry his assistant, Thierry Henry's Figaro'ing it out

Brophs

The One and Only
They could have their own tv show. 'Tight Pants and Loose Morals".

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
*obligatory moan about John Terry*

Sorry, duff.

Cloud7

Looking forward to what Henry will become as a manager.
Imagine being a striker and being coached by him :drool:

I agree though, listening to him talk about the game, he actually seems to have a good mind for the sport. Very much interested to see how his career progresses.

Same as Fat Frank. I always felt like he was a far more intelligent player than he was given credit for.

el3mel

I agree though, listening to him talk about the game, he actually seems to have a good mind for the sport. Very much interested to see how his career progresses.

Same as Fat Frank. I always felt like he was a far more intelligent player than he was given credit for.
I have soft spot for both Henry and Lampard. Both are ones of very few rival players that I actually liked, not just recognized their quality. Great persons.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
*obligatory moan about John Terry*

Sorry, duff.
Manchester United fan and won you the Champs League, you lot should love him!

Always strange for me to see players retire who I remember coming through as kids. I was actually at Jody Morris (now Lampards assistand at Derby) and John Terry's debuts and now they're both retired.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Will work from a PR point of view at least. Going to be interesting to see if they're successful or not. Can't really imagine Henry or Terry as a manager but let's see.

SteveJ

Scout
Bielsa's club is a level slightly higher, for me.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Will work from a PR point of view at least. Going to be interesting to see if they're successful or not. Can't really imagine Henry or Terry as a manager but let's see.
Terry has been talking about being a manager for about 10 years. Interesting that he's going in somewhere as an assistant.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129

I think Lampards always had the reputation of being one of the most intelligent players in the game. His IQ is in the top 0.5% of the worlds population i remember hearing

pascell

Lukaku was during the WC, Henry and Martinez spoke highly of Lukaku.

SteveJ

Scout
"John, why are you doing my press conference? And why are you dressed like me?"
"Um...mais oui, va va-voom, innit."

Classical Mechanic

Shame. I remember Henry saying that he was trying to help Lukaku with his movement in his role with Belgium.

Hopefully it will be good for Tuanzebe though.