g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Decades Chain Draft: R1 - Beam/Synco vs antohan

With players at their level during the designated years, who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
if anyone's interested here's a clip that has almost all of Demyanenko's goals that are available, which is hardly any for league goals, but has most of his international and european goals.

Is there anything he wasn't at least good at?

Also, is the sprinter who assists at 3:48 Blokhin or someone else?

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
True. I thought that was the long and short of it when you picked a second keeper. :lol:
We originally picked Mane who turned out to be blocked, then thought about picking no one, but settled on a keeper upgrade (in our eyes).

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
We originally picked Mane who turned out to be blocked, then thought about picking no one, but settled on a keeper upgrade (in our eyes).
I know. I assume the point of Mané was just sitting him out on the sidelines, right?

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
I know. I assume the point of Mané was just sitting him out on the sidelines, right?
We weren't sure if we go Chislenko or Mane as the third attacker, so went for both options. (Blokhin can play right-sided IFW just as well in our view.) Question was decided by draft rules, but more than happy with the result.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Good team @antohan. That front three is scary as feck, not just Ronaldinho - Muller, but Simonsen as well. Unfortunately, Simonsen (picked him few times) doesn't get near enough recognition as a player in these drafts. Not sure why tbh.

I know. I assume the point of Mané was just sitting him out on the sidelines, right
There was actually a possibility Mane starts against you and Chislenko in QF if we still went through. The idea that we already have an upgrade for the QF without even going into reinforcements was quite tempting. The rules solved a dilemma for us in the end.

Anyway, loved the whole team, but especially that front three of yours.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Good team @antohan. That front three is scary as feck, not just Ronaldinho - Muller, but Simonsen as well. Unfortunately, Simonsen (picked him few times) doesn't get near enough recognition as a player in these drafts. Not sure why tbh.
I know, I was first to pick him almost ten years ago and the reception was "least deserving Ballon d'Or ever" with more than one agreeing. Numpties. Brought to you by... the place were people pine over Jadon Sancho as the saviour that will fix it all.

There was actually a possibility Mane starts against you and Chislenko in QF if we still went through. The idea that we already have an upgrade for the QF without even going into reinforcements was quite tempting. The rules solved a dilemma for us in the end.
:( I wish you had started Mané. I made a point of not banging on about Demyanenko because I felt it would be somewhat unfair on Chislenko, who looked like a spot on/legit pick and not the desperate sheep he could have been painted us in years gone by.

Seems he is an adored regular, who would have thunk it? Feel bad for Anatoliy now :(