Gaming Diablo 2 REMASTERED

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
Our beloved game. In HD. Everything remains the same bar improvement in quality of stashing gear with common inventory easilly accessed between toons.

60 hours in and loving every bit of it.

Apology if similar thread existed

Andersonson

Bought it. Nostalgic, but the game needs some improvement imo.

Gear shouldn't need to be identified, there's too little Space in the 'backpack'

Just this little tweak would improve gameplay massively. For me atleast.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Got it, not played it yet. Diablo 3 was my introduction to the series so have been looking forward to this. Splitting up with my Mrs right now so am saving it for when I'm in my new house and I can binge the fecker in my leather underpants surrounded by takeaway boxes.

Adamsk7

Where should I get this? PC or Console? Played it when it first released on PC (obviously) but how’s the experience with a controller? I have a big ass TV and Dolby Atmos system so quite fancy that experience if it controls well enough

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Can't decide if I want to ruin my memory of D2. One of the greatest (and personally most played) games of all time...is it really worth revisiting?

There are so many great games out there, even D2 clones that are more modern. Dunno.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
£9.00 for a game released in 2000... feck me Blizzard. :lol:
? If EA charging £90 for FIFA, which has been the same fecking game for the past god knows how long, and is pretty shit.

£9 for a solid game with hours of fun is fine by me, no matter how old it is.