Did Amad make the most badass exit of all time?

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
He didn’t even know he got sent off. Just went straight down the tunnel like a boss.

matsdf

I actually daydreamed about doing that myself just the other day. Legendary.

Chairman Steve

> Enters field of play
> Scores last minute extra time winner
> Refuses to elaborate
> Leaves

Freeze frame, greyscale filter

THUG LIFE

redshaw

We're FC Hollywood, not those fecking boring chancers in Germany.

Mindhunter

He got carried away by the occasion. Once the dust settled, he will be cursing himself for not staying in control. Especially when he sees his compatriots out on the field against Coventry at Wembley for the SF.

Edit: My bad. I forgot that FA cup suspensions are applicable for the PL. Thanks all for reminding me.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
He got carried away by the occasion. Once the dust settled, he will be cursing himself for not staying in control. Especially when he sees his compatriots out on the field against Coventry at Wembley for the SF.
He's not banned for that game.

CallyRed

He misses next league game. Not the SF.

littlepeasoup

He’ll only be banned for Brentford. Probs won’t play at Wembley anyway, realistically.

Hester_manc

According to the rules, Amad must have the second yellow card. But I still think that it is a lack of human understanding that Brook chooses to give it in that situation. Amad has been high on adrenalin after the score and forgets the first yellow card. It is human and the referee could have shown human understanding in that situaton.

As I understand it, this yellow card rule was made so that you were free to see players flash their torsos when scoring. But Amad was wearing a long-sleeved shirt underneath.

Superunknown

I loved it. The mad lad didn't even start the game. Came on for about 30 minutes, fecked shit up, and then left early.

On the streets of Liverpool tonight: "Amad's comin' yo!"

Get In Scholesy

As much as I loved it, you have to be tuned in all the way when playing with this football club. Which is an unfortunate stick to beat him with if you consider how many of our regular players lose focus on a game to game basis.

Adamsk7

It was boss BUT it is a bit stupid because he may have found himself getting more minutes. Now he’s gotta sit out a game and it’s more excuse for his ability to slip Ten Hag’s mind

RedRocket9908

It was boss BUT it is a bit stupid because he may have found himself getting more minutes. Now he’s gotta sit out a game and it’s more excuse for his ability to slip Ten Hag’s mind
He'll miss Brentford away which is a game he probably wouldnt have played in anyway

Oranges038

It's a stupid rule.

But he exited like a boss, he's guaranteed cult hero status for life.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
If I’m being really reaaaally harsh, I didn’t like the celebration at all. Last minute extra time winner in the cup against Liverpool… I want a full sprint to the hoardings and jump into the crowd. Lamp a steward, kiss a ball boy. Get sent off like that. The whole ‘slowly walking whilst holding up my own shirt’ shit was all a bit Ballotelli/Tevez. Not the time for it. Aesthetically underwhelming for such an important moment. That crying kid in the crowd is doing most of the emotional heavy lifting on the footage.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It's a stupid rule.

But he exited like a boss, he's guaranteed cult hero status for life.
It's the most ridiculous one since my boys Wycombe were holding on v premier league Leicester away, 2-1 in the 2001 FA cup quarter final.

Our mid Steve Brown had a young son in hospital and in the emotion of us scoring a 90th min winner, he took his shirt off to reveal a message for his kid.

Steve Bennett sent him off. Absolute douchebag.