Did he really play for them?

Nobby style

Tooting Colombia to Tooting Bec and back again
Cantona and Valderamma in the same side must have been exciting
They did win the Coupe de France and they got to the quarter or semi finals of the Old Euro Cup winners cup, which is pretty massive for Montpellier. I actually met Cantona here in Colombia and he told me Valderrama was an absolute magician with the ball and had passing vision next to none, but was a step slow for European football. Called him a dying breed of #10. Cantona speaks great Spanish, by the way. I guess his grandfather's family or something were refugees from Spain in the Spanish Civil War. Great guy. Very socially active.

Oranges038

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Boro have loads of players you could add with the likes of Mendieta, Hasselbaink, Viduka, Emerson, Zenden, Southgate, Boksic, Ince, Souness and Robson.
Wow some list when you look back. I’d genuinely forgotten some of those. Robbo built an entertaining team in the first few years

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I’m pretty sure Remy scored a great goal for QPR and then never played again

Lay

The horror... I'm not sure how he endured it
I don't know if it's been mentioned but Aldair (former Roma and Brazilian player) finished his career in San Marino. He was 100 years old though...
World Cup winner and San Marino league champion. What a guy

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
It's more "Does he currently play for them?", but I had to do a double take at the lineups in tonight's Real Madrid game...

ROFLUTION

One of the strangest moves from one of the greatest ever. Went back and tore it up at Ajax and for Denmark at World Cup 98 after Vissel Kobe.

Lay

One of the strangest moves from one of the greatest ever. Went back and tore it up at Ajax and for Denmark at World Cup 98 after Vissel Kobe.
What’s even weirder is that they were in the second division