Diego Costa pretending to cough on journalists.

Stig

Atletico Madrid striker Diego Costa appeared to make a joke of the coronavirus crisis which has killed more than 4,300 people worldwide as he left Anfield on Wednesday night.

Complete dick. It isn't funny. There may be some perceived over-reactions at the moment - but they say these are necessary to prevent something even more serious.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Not just a dirty shit house on the field then.

DVG7

The only surprise here is the word pretending

Judas

Open to offers
I'm taking this whole Coronavirus situation very seriously as we all should, but honestly I laughed and found the video quite funny, even if it was twatish.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Hes a man child. Remember seeing video of him in a packed corridor outside West Broms conference room after FT when Chelsea won the league under Conte. He was waiting for the gaffer to finish so he could run in and celebrate, but he couldn't help but hang himself from pipe work on the ceiling and play with the fire extinguisher. Guys a loon.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Atletico Madrid striker Diego Costa appeared to make a joke of the coronavirus crisis which has killed more than 4,300 people worldwide as he left Anfield on Wednesday night.

Complete dick. It isn't funny. There may be some perceived over-reactions at the moment - but they say these are necessary to prevent something even more serious.
Apparently he did as Journalist made coughing sound at Chinese/Korean staff member, when Diego Costa when past all the journalist he was with that staff member, so as per twitter he was making fun of Journalists for mocking the staff member.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Shit like this just encourages the "it's not that serious" brigade.

Stupid - But shouldn't be made out to be the worst thing in the world.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Literally wasn't that bad, at all. Was pretty funny actually.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
He didn't actually cough he only made a noise. Just like you moaners make a noise about everything. Relax and take a paracetamol or tw... Actually paracetamol is out of stock because you all bought and hoarded the thing.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

I don't know if you work around people, but the amount of people who have made very similar jokey comments will be huge.

Just because he's a total snake of a bloke doesn't mean it's any worse from him than anyone else.

Brophs

The One and Only
Of the reasons as to why he’s a complete helmet, I doubt this would even make the top 800.