Diouf Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaap

Meanwhile - on a more serious note -, sources in German reported, that Bundesliga side Eintracht Frankfurt wanted to take Diouf on loan for the rest of the season. United, though, were not keen on letting ''The One'' leave.

hungrywing

Meanwhile - on a more serious note -, sources in German reported, that Bundesliga side Eintracht Frankfurt wanted to take Diouf on loan for the rest of the season. United, though, were not keen on letting ''The One'' leave.
He has a tattoo on his back that leads to dry land.

Or to a treasure chest full of 700m.

MPTutd

I am pretty excited about this guy.

I am hoping he is going to be like Drogba and come to prominence later than most to become a world class player.

However, I reckon he will be more like Manucho than Drogba!.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
I am pretty excited about this guy.

I am hoping he is going to be like Drogba and come to prominence later than most to become a world class player.

However, I reckon he will be more like Manucho than Drogba!.
Wash your mouth heretic.

Laphroaig

I'd say more important than his physicality or speed is his instincts in the 18 yard box. He seems (from what I've seen) to get himself into positions in the box where our strikers (Rooney or Berbatov) are more often dropping deep.
He's a proper striker unlike the Roonatov, but his finishing is erratic at best. Probably what he needs to work on the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.