Do Manchester United fans enjoy being humiliated?

Skills

Snitch
Feels like our fanbase (well HE NEEDS TIME BRIGADE) can never be ready to move on, without being utterly humiliated by our fiercest rivals.

Is this a fetish exclusive to our fanbase?

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Is there anyone really left that thinks Ole should get more time?

I mean it took me ages but even I can see we need a change now

Revan

Assumptionman
They would still drink Ole's piss thinking that it will lengthen their life. Or their top red status.

So yes, probably yes.

Valencia Shin Crosses

Ironically it’s the summer window we’ve had that only further exposed his failings as an actual coach, because even with all the cries for a DM not a single DM in the world can play in a side with such little structure or methodology to how they defend or attack.

Geniunely looks like he’s told Fred and McT to just “put in a shift lads” and left it at that

Stringer

Nah, the Ole disciples just enjoy feeling superior to other posters, and will now pretend that it hasn't been evident for months/years that he was out of his depth as manager.

Pace Abuser

Agreed. They love waiting for rivals to piss on their faces before they finally get it.

Redlyn

Not every thought needs a thread seriously. It will be just be another moaning thread with no actual topic.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
It's more an obsession with in-house cosiness and nostalgia.

We had a quarter century of Fergie and people long for it again. They think hitching their wagon to someone from that era will bring it all back. It won't and this will be the wake up call for all of them. I'd say there won't be one "Ole in" poster left here after this evening.

buckooo1978

We have the same attitude to defensive organisation as we do to lube

not necessary

Skills

Snitch
It's more an obsession with in-house cosiness and nostalgia.

We had a quarter century of Fergie and people long for it again. They think hitching their wagon to someone from that era will bring it all back. It won't and this will be the wake up call for all of them. I'd say there won't be one "Ole in" poster left here after this evening.
It's not just the Ole thing though. Mourinho only got fecked off after getting humiliated by Liverpool too. Moyes also oversaw us getting thrashed by City and Liverpool at home back to back.