Does anyone else........

An Extremely Boring Man

Retired 39,9999 not out
Originally posted by Davo:
<strong>

Do you think you will? And go on to win the league/CL?</strong><hr></blockquote>

If we win our group I reckon we've got a good chance of getting to the final. If we finnish second, we will struggle to get to the final.

The League is anyone's guess. I would have put the money on Liverpool now if forced. To be honest, we shouldn't even have been in it now, only yours and Arsenal inability to take advantage of our problems this season have allowed us to go top.

Davo

Originally posted by An Extremely Boring Man:
<strong>

If we win our group I reckon we've got a good chance of getting to the final. If we finnish second, we will struggle to get to the final.

The League is anyone's guess. I would have put the money on Liverpool now if forced. To be honest, we shouldn't even have been in it now, only yours and Arsenal inability to take advantage of our problems this season have allowed us to go top.</strong><hr></blockquote>

So, if pushed, who do you think will win the two comps?

2Bullish

The proof is as always in the pudding. Lets see who is where after tonights matches.

Heres my prediction.

UTD through to the CL quarters for the sixth year running

Liverpool not through to the quarters for mmmmmm how long is it?

So, to answer the thread, the answer is, we won't get to play Liverpool because they were not good enough to reach the next round.

Davo

Originally posted by 2Bullish:
<strong>The proof is as always in the pudding. Lets see who is where after tonights matches.

Heres my prediction.

UTD through to the CL quarters for the sixth year running

Liverpool not through to the quarters for mmmmmm how long is it?

So, to answer the thread, the answer is, we won't get to play Liverpool because they were not good enough to reach the next round.</strong><hr></blockquote>

You may be right...

Although that's not really what is being discussed now is it?

Davo

Originally posted by An Extremely Boring Man:
<strong>

Today, I would put money on Real Madrid and Liverpool.

Could easily change after the weekend though.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Why do you think that we're going to prove to be better than yourselves or the Arse? You're not usually so quick to rate us...

An Extremely Boring Man

Retired 39,9999 not out
Originally posted by Davo:
<strong>

Why do you think that we're going to prove to be better than yourselves or the Arse? You're not usually so quick to rate us...</strong><hr></blockquote>

Because you've got a relatively easy run-in

2Bullish

Although that's not really what is being discussed now is it? <hr></blockquote>

I thought the topic for discussion was in the title. Who would like to meet Liverpool?

I answered that the question is moot because Liverpool wont be in the next round. Okey dokey?