Dominoes draft

Enigma_87

You know who
Fecker gets to change his whole defense in reinforcements.
Have no idea why LS kept going with Nesta personally. 5-3-2/3-5-2 with Thuram as a RCB, Forster left and Beckenbauer libero seemed better tactically for him, whilst Nesta was the better fit for Tuppet.

Probably denying Tuppet of Maldini/Nesta pairing is the reason...

idmanager

Have no idea why LS kept going with Nesta personally. 5-3-2/3-5-2 with Thuram as a RCB, Forster left and Beckenbauer libero seemed better tactically for him, whilst Nesta was the better fit for Tuppet.

Aye, Nesta makes Tuppet's defense way more better on the eye than Thurram does.
LS wouldn't mind either even though Thurram does seem minutely better.
Luck aside, lad has drafted really well in the reinforcements starting from Forster.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff

Almost no difference for LS, but it's a smart play to deny Tuppet a chance to pick him.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Lets get it over with today @Lord SInister I doubt you would need much of a write up.
Not like a Cruyff-led team to be so down ahead of a big game. I'd have expected something like:

Big Mouth Cruyff said:
"We're more complete, competitive and experienced than in the last draft final at Wembley. Lord Sinister's mob are nothing out of this world. They base their game on defence, we base ours on attack." To illustrate the point, Cruyff noted that while he had signed Ronaldo, the Brazilian who had scored 30 in 33 games, Lord Sinister had spent the same on Roberto Carlos. "That," he said, "is telling."

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG

Maybe the strategy was to reach a situation where Nesta is blocked so that Tuppet can't reinforce his team.

I'm not sure to understand the last 2 pages.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Maybe the strategy was to reach a situation where Nesta is blocked so that Tuppet can't reinforce his team.

I'm not sure to understand the last 2 pages.
He couldn't be blocked, that's why it was win-win for him to persist.

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
Aye, LS stood to benefit more if neither team got a reinforcement. My first thought on Tuppet's Thuram reinforcement was that it could free Vogts up for a man-marking mission. My second thought was how the feck do you decide which Argie genius is the bigger priority :nervous:.

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
Looking forward to seeing how Tuppet sets up for the final:

• Tuppet - 1. J. Cruyff (55) 2. E. Davids (124) 3. Z. Boniek (18) 4. E. Ocwirk (92) 5. A. Baeten (56) 6. P. Littbarski (210) 7. G. Zambrotta (86) 8. R. van Nistelrooy (81) 9. L. Blanc (240) 10. T. Silva (145) 11. T. Courtois (45) 12. D. Carvajal (130) 13. B. Vogts (157) 14. M. Fazlagić (144) 15. P. Maldini (17) 16. Ronaldo (12) 17. L. Thuram
Plenty of numbers and quality there in defence to at least make things frustrating for the LS GOAT brigade.

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
Looking forward to seeing how Tuppet sets up for the final:

• Tuppet - 1. J. Cruyff (55) 2. E. Davids (124) 3. Z. Boniek (18) 4. E. Ocwirk (92) 5. A. Baeten (56) 6. P. Littbarski (210) 7. G. Zambrotta (86) 8. R. van Nistelrooy (81) 9. L. Blanc (240) 10. T. Silva (145) 11. T. Courtois (45) 12. D. Carvajal (130) 13. B. Vogts (157) 14. M. Fazlagić (144) 15. P. Maldini (17) 16. Ronaldo (12) 17. L. Thuram
Plenty of numbers and quality there in defence to at least make things frustrating for the LS GOAT brigade.

Vogts man marking Diego:wenger: