Douglas Costa?

Rocknrolla69er

If Martial has decided to leave then yes I’d bid for Costa, if it then no way do we sign a left winger for the right wing spot. Aren't we tying to get away from bumbling from one transfer to another sacrificing a fund system for shiny new toys?

Last edited by a moderator:

B&Wandmore

Supports
juventus
Sure sure, we can't wait to give him away on loan :)

I think done fans are oblivious of reality

jesperjaap

What team have you been watching?

1. Martial's best position is LF. He drifts inside anyway so he basically plays like a striker at a time.
2. Rashford has hit some real form over last few weeks since he started getting game time in his best position.
3. Sanchez can go find a new club. That 400,000 a week mistake needs rectifying. No way should he be our highest earner.
1. Is it? He drifts inside anyway so basically plays like a striker anyway.....erm ok? He reminds me of Henry at Monaco and especially Juventus, when he played out wide and looked talented but wasnt quite cutting it, look what happened when Wenger moved him up front.
2. I agree he has hit some form, he isnt a natural finisher at all though, which incidentally I think Martial is. Also most of Rashfords best work has been when he drifts out wide, so why not swap the pair of them round, isnt it at least worth looking at?
3. Sanchez has of course been awful, can that change now Mourinho has gone, as Arsenal, Barca and even at Udinese not to forget internationally he is by far the best attacking player we have...but the past is past, be intersting to see how he now does until the season as if he doesnt rapidly improve as much as I have loved hi throughout his career, I would agree with you, but will hardly be easy to move on a player on that kid of money, bar PSG where an earth would he go and get anything like the same wage?

Bestietom

Chelsea offered 48 Million for Pulisic, can we not beat that. A RW and what we need now.