Downing to Liverpool?

jrsenior

Though the obvious use of Downing is Carroll's headers, is Downing really that inept as a footballer that this is the ONLY thing we're going to use him for? Can he run a bit, pass, maybe shoot himself?
Not at all. You just look a little light up front, a lot depends on Carroll in my view and he is not really tested over time in the Premier League.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Originally Posted by Allforone
N'Zogbia is a very good player, not one we need of course but id much rather him than be linked with shite like Ashley Young.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: EPIC FAIL.

Please carry on posting Allforone. Your opinions on Young will be most interesting now. What's that you say? Does your hole look big in that? :wenger:

Allforone

United could spend £85million on David De Gea, Phi
Originally Posted by Allforone
N'Zogbia is a very good player, not one we need of course but id much rather him than be linked with shite like Ashley Young.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: EPIC FAIL.

Please carry on posting Allforone. Your opinions on Young will be most interesting now. What's that you say? Does your hole look big in that? :wenger:
Nah thats been edited, i can link you to comments ive made about young in the newbie forum praising him if you so wish.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Not at all. You just look a little light up front, a lot depends on Carroll in my view and he is not really tested over time in the Premier League.
Agreed Carroll's not been tested. But I'd be seriously peeved if Carroll was just at Liverpool to 'head the ball in son'. Really hoping Dalglish can instill some pass and move into our play - and that includes Downing and Carroll.

Judging by end of last season, and the first pre season friendly that's the approach (thank God).

DFreshKing

Agreed Carroll's not been tested. But I'd be seriously peeved if Carroll was just at Liverpool to 'head the ball in son'. Really hoping Dalglish can instill some pass and move into our play - and that includes Downing and Carroll.

Judging by end of last season, and the first pre season friendly that's the approach (thank God).
I think Carol is decent, if a bit of a traditional target man but he has good technique and can score, Downing just ain't my cup of tea and never has been

jrsenior

Search every Ashley Young thread on this forum, you wont find 1 negative comment made by me regarding him, like i said comment was edited. :)
No shame in changing view on a player, I used to think Scholes was ordinary back in 95.

Allforone

No shame in changing view on a player, I used to think Scholes was ordinary back in 95.
I would if i needed to mate but ive never had a bad word to say about Young, im a bit suspicious as to how that 'comment' was suddenly found and quoted minutes after i posted in this thread to begin with although i have my suspicions, its been edited by someone on the forum seeing as its clearly not and never been my view of Young as every article on here discussing him shows, in fact id love someone to find any other single remark of me rubbishing Young, they wont be able to seeing as i never have.

Naughty people abusing powers.

jrsenior

:lol: How old are you again? like ive already said search all the Young threads on this forum, going back as far as you can, there wont be a single negative comment about him from me.
Right, God forbid you ever said anything negative about a Villa player.

Allforone

Right, God forbid you ever said anything negative about a Villa player.
Not one i rated no, why would i? like ive already said type in Ashley Young and read through my comments in every thread related to him on the forum, my views are pretty clear long before we signed him, i like him as a player and have said so many times.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool

jrsenior

Not one i rated no, why would i? like ive already said type in Ashley Young and read through my comments in every thread related to him on the forum, my views are pretty clear long before we signed him, i like him as a player and have said so many times.
No worries, just funny how you are so desperate to prove this wrong. Any one on here could have described Young as shit a year ago. In fact he may yet rove to be shit.

Allforone

No worries, just funny how you are so desperate to prove this wrong. Any one on here could have described Young as shit a year ago. In fact he may yet rove to be shit.
Nah hes not someone on here is editing my previous comments about the player and im gonna have to contact one of the mods to see who and why, ive always spoke highly of Young even when i was in the newbie forum and people who were down there with me at the time can verify it so i know for a fact those quotes are bullshit, golden blunder will be getting a pm.

B20

Supports
Liverpool
A certain mod sending him a link after recent editing.
:lol:

Pathetic. All I did was go into Advanced Search, search for Young as the keyword with posts only from user Allforone. I then skipped past the posts from this year and those came up right away. Took less than five minutes. I wouldn't have bothered if you hadn't encouraged me.

Ole'sbodyguard

:lol:, how the feck did you do that?
All would have done is put in allforone and Young in the search and he would have found any comments he had made on the CAF on Ashley Young. It's very easy. That or he is in cahoots with a mod who for some reason wants to assist a dipper to one up Allforone on a United forum on Young/Downing by editing allforone's posts in the space of the last 30 minutes. I'm undecided which of these plausible explanations to go for.

jrsenior

Ahh he would have done is put in allforone and Young in the search and he would have found any comments he had made on the CAF on Ashley Young. It's very easy.
Not so easy when the poster never has spoken a bad word about said player.

Allforone

:lol:

Pathetic. All I did was go into Advanced Search, search for Young as the keyword with posts only from user Allforone. I then skipped past the posts from this year and those came up right away. Took less than five minutes. I wouldn't have bothered if you hadn't encouraged me.
If you dont want to say it publicly at least have the decency to in pm, you were sent that link by someone on here with the power to edit and i want to know who because editing my posts and making up blatant lies last time i looked was against forum rules? and i will actually take this to the owner of the forum if i have to because this is bullshit, for instance, on that same article i say 15 million tops for him about 5 comments down from your quoted ones, why would i quote a price after saying i didnt even want him??? makes no sense.

Pm me who it was thanks or the mod in question can himself.

B20

Supports
Liverpool
If you dont want to say it publicly at least have the decency to in pm, you were sent that link by someone on here with the power to edit and i want to know who because editing my posts and making up blatant lies last time i looked was against forum rules? and i will actually take this to the owner of the forum if i have to because this is bullshit, for instance, on that same article i say 15 million tops for him about 5 comments down from your quoted ones, why would i quote a price after saying i didnt even want him??? makes no sense.

Pm me who it was thanks or the mod in question can himself.
:lol::lol::lol:

There was no PMs. I am a liverpool fan, ffs. What mod is going to enlist my aid in such a ploy.

AlwaysRedwood

Seems we've uncovered a horrible plot to undermine a poster's credibility.

Gripping stuff.