Dubai Flooding

I've heard people in Dubai saying this but there appears to be no evidence that it caused the flooding?

I'd imagine everybody there floats anyway with all the filler and silicone in their bodies.

ColvaleGoa

I've heard people in Dubai saying this but there appears to be no evidence that it caused the flooding?

I'd imagine everybody there floats anyway with all the filler and silicone in their bodies.

For a moment I thought you were saying flying Carpets... :D

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Weird thread title, considering every link in OP says the floods weren’t caused by cloud seeding. Would I be right in assuming that the cloud seeding hysteria on social media is mainly being spread by climate change deniers?
Pfffft, get out of here with your facts and logic.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
Weird thread title, considering every link in OP says the floods weren’t caused by cloud seeding. Would I be right in assuming that the cloud seeding hysteria on social media is mainly being spread by climate change deniers?
Mercedes is cloud seeding for decades where I live. Only consequence is no hail

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Nonsense of course. Cloud seeding wasn't being done, and in any case can only increase precipitation when there is some humidity, but not enough to cause rain. When there is this much humidity seeding would be irrelevant and make feck all difference.