Gaming Dyson Sphere Program

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Good game.

Started playing in the evening. Finished playing in the evening. Somehow missing a day.

rcoobc

I enjoyed factorio, so this looks interesting. Just picked it up on steam. Thanks for the tip!
A lot of people comparing it to factorio. I'm yet to try factorio but will deffo give it a go after this

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
It's incredibly good. I've sank about 100 hours into it in the last 3 weeks. Can't remember a game that had me this hooked for a long time. Although it helped that I am moving jobs and that these were my last 3 weeks at work so I mostly just played this!

The scale of it is completely bonkers especially when you see your Dyson sphere being built and how fecking massive it is. It's also incredibly polished for an early access game made by six Chinese people.

I haven't played factorio but by all accounts people say this compares very favourably to it.

nimic

something nice
Scout
It's incredibly good. I've sank about 100 hours into it in the last 3 weeks. Can't remember a game that had me this hooked for a long time. Although it helped that I am moving jobs and that these were my last 3 weeks at work so I mostly just played this!

The scale of it is completely bonkers especially when you see your Dyson sphere being built and how fecking massive it is. It's also incredibly polished for an early access game made by six Chinese people.

I haven't played factorio but by all accounts people say this compares very favourably to it.
I have never had any desire at all to play Factorio or Satisfactory or other games like that, but I quite like Dyson Sphere Program. I haven't played it for a few weeks now, but it's a very chill game to play and I'll definitely be back. It doesn't really matter if you mess up, you can very nearly always fix it, and you can spend literally hours on fixing or setting up something without having to worry about something terrible happening to the rest of your machine/base.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
I have never had any desire at all to play Factorio or Satisfactory or other games like that, but I quite like Dyson Sphere Program. I haven't played it for a few weeks now, but it's a very chill game to play and I'll definitely be back. It doesn't really matter if you mess up, you can very nearly always fix it, and you can spend literally hours on fixing or setting up something without having to worry about something terrible happening to the rest of your machine/base.
I think that's one of the best selling points. If you demolish stuff you get the items back so you can just build stuff better. It's a game with zero punishment that simply encourages you to do things in a more efficient manner next time.

nimic

something nice
Scout
I think that's one of the best selling points. If you demolish stuff you get the items back so you can just build stuff better. It's a game with zero punishment that simply encourages you to do things in a more efficient manner next time.
They're planning on including combat, which might put me off the game entirely.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
A lot of people comparing it to factorio. I'm yet to try factorio but will deffo give it a go after this
Do yourself a favour and don't bother. Play Satisfactory instead.

I think it's a much better game personally. No annoying aliens that constantly attack, it's all about resource management and expansion. It's more complicated than Dyson but it's also more enjoyable.as the tier system is better imo. The game devs are also excellent and constantly improving, patching the game. By far the best early access game i've bought. I can't stress how good the game is.

Last edited:

rcoobc

Do yourself a favour and don't bother. Play Satisfactory instead.

I think it's a much better game personally. No annoying aliens that constantly attack, it's all about resource management and expansion. It's more complicated than Dyson but it's also more enjoyable.as the tier system is better imo. The game devs are also excellent and constantly improving, patching the game. By far the best early access game i've bought. I can't stress how good the game is.
I quote fancy having attacking aliens though. Bit bored of DSP :lol:

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Am I being dense or is there really no way to rotate the planet other than walking around?