Gaming E3 2020

AaronRedDevil

Ubisoft has been pretty good this gen. Lots of innovative games and revived AC when it lost all steam.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Only X can advertise it then? Or is that timed, too?

I feel vindicated.
I might be wrong but there's definitely a multiplatform game that Microsoft have sole marketing rights for. It might be that one but I'm genuinely too lazy to check, sorry!

Fully Fledged

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
AC, Farcry and especially Watchdogs all looked interesting with what should be great foundations of games.
I just worry in classic Ubisoft style, each game will have a small quest line padded out with 3 different side missions copy and pasted which makes up 85% of the game

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
Watchdogs Legion at least looks like London.

But the first two were shit, and let's not forget both had bullshots galore before people realised the final game was drastically reduced and incredibly boring.

As for Farcry, it's not been fun since the first half of 3. I want it to be great, but once again, it looks like a reskin.

hobbers

I expect Legion will be just as shit as the other two. Awful driving and flooded with pointless side quests to hide a derivative main story. They've really lucked out with the theme though given recent world events. Don't have high hopes for Far Cry either. No gameplay shown is pretty poor as well.

Valhalla at least looks good, or maybe I'm just more lenient because of binging TLK recently.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Well after the initial leaks for AC Valhalla left me feeling disappointed, I have to say I feel a lot better now. The game looks great fun and looks to have improved many of the elements introduced in Origins and Odyssey. Finally, they also have gore, I'm excited to lop off some Saxon heads! Also quite excited by the opportunity to have a game set in England which I can't say I've ever experienced in this open-world format before.

One minor point though, does anyone else think the characters look like a graphical downgrade from past games? I'm really not too impressed by the faces at all, although the environments remain stunning as ever. Mostly, I'm just excited to try this out on next-gen on a new 4k TV!