Ed Woodwards house attacked by masked protesters (again)

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Or write something rude in their lawn using weed killer, such as the "paedo" that was written into a teacher's lawn at my old school. It took ages to grow out.
i bet that’s the first time he wished something grew up faster.

stw2022

Not condoning it but that's not true. Was he not instrumental in the Glazers buying united in the first place?
Not really. He may have worked for them but someone would have been. It’s not as if they would have instead bought a spaceship if Ed had his phone on silent that day

Sunny Jim

Warsaw...that's too far away from Edinburgh...
Never understood the hate towards Ed Woodward.

The guy was a finance guy and that's all he knew and was good at. He was hired by the Glazers to do a job for them and he did that job. What did people expect? Ed Woodward to magically become a Van Der Sar? He was not as experienced at the football side of things but I lay blame on his employers not the guy.

Woodward was a salaried employee doing his job. Fans can be so immature really.
Have you seen his face for a start??

SuperiorXI

Common sense doesnt tbf. He has nothing to gain from this. It isnt hard to belive that people could turn up to his house. There are many idiots out there
Course he does, sympathy. There has been an obvious push for positive spin in the media towards Woodward and this looks like another one of those.

Can I prove it? No, but there's no evidence anyone has been there.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Not the gates biggest fan, far from it. But I wish it a speedy recovery.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Sources: Perez is beside himself. Driving around Cheshire begging (thru texts) Ole's family for address to Woodward’s home