Eden Hazard | "It's time to enjoy life drinking beers"

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
To hate you must first love
Bale not loved after 2014 copa Del Rey or 2014 CL final? Or despite not scoring being brilliant in 2016 final?

Perhaps he still suffered in those times from not speaking Spanish or not being Ronaldo in those times but again decent Madrid fan could see he was crucial part of operation in that era so grudging respect at least.

All evaporated after the Wales banner and falling asleep on the bench in recent times.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I can't tell you how happy this makes me. Love to see it.

Iker Quesadillas

Supports
Real Madrid
Unfortunate that now that he's healthy the club's clearly decided he's not part of the future.

(it could be that he's healthy because he never plays anymore, though)

RoyH1

Unfortunate that now that he's healthy the club's clearly decided he's not part of the future.

(it could be that he's healthy because he never plays anymore, though)
Probably saving him to see if they can dump his salary at the end of the season. Not going to be easy though.

Tottenhamguy

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Needs more surgery and will be out for one month according to reports.

kaiser1

Supports
Bayern Munich
Easily one of the worst transfers in football history

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
No too ways about it this has massively harmed his footballing legacy. It does cement the opinion though that Neymar is miles above hazard and always has been. I remember a good few Chelsea fans advising otherwise!

jakko

Supports
Chelsea
No too ways about it this has massively harmed his footballing legacy. It does cement the opinion though that Neymar is miles above hazard and always has been. I remember a good few Chelsea fans advising otherwise!
You on your high horse like you are always right!

Easily one of the worst transfers in football history
:lol:

Him and Coutiniho costing 140m each, insane stuff. Griezmann costing £120m is pretty bad too.

When you think about it, nearly all of the most expensive transfers ever have not worked out, it’s like a curse

Tottenhamguy

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
:lol:

Him and Coutiniho costing 140m each, insane stuff. Griezmann costing £120m is pretty bad too.

When you think about it, nearly all of the most expensive transfers ever have not worked out, it’s like a curse
Then you get Bale who was signed for 100m being blasted and you would think he was a bigger failure then them two.

Then you get Bale who was signed for 100m being blasted and you would think he was a bigger failure then them two.
Very good point. Bale looks like great value compared to those guys. He had some amazing moments like one of the best ever goals in a Champions league final and another in the Spanish cup final. He always turns up in a big game, like yesterday for Wales

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Sad to see. Feel so sorry for him.
Yeah and he has probably been unlucky with injuries, but the likes of him and Rooney show you can have all the talent but eating burger / partying / drinking / not keeping yourself fit will finish you off at 28/29 already.

sherrinford

Not for me. Neymar has been selfish, greedy and irrational throughout his career, Hazard is very team-oriented and much more sensible. Hazard was slightly superior in my opinion, and I'm not a Chelsea fan.

Jericho

In hindsight it was a great deal for Chelsea. They got a shite ton of mileage out of him for 7 years and then traded him in for hundred million just before he's ready to be scraped.

TrustInJanuzaj

You on your high horse like you are always right!
Well clearly in this case I was. Hazard was a special talent but his attitude was always lacking to make it to the elite category. Neymar might have his own issues but at his best he was a different level to hazard.

TrustInJanuzaj

Not for me. Neymar has been selfish, greedy and irrational throughout his career, Hazard is very team-oriented and much more sensible. Hazard was slightly superior in my opinion, and I'm not a Chelsea fan.
Sounds like a classic case of letting personal dislike get in the way of logic. Neymar was better at every turn and frankly was just as much of a team player otherwise how would MSN have been so brilliant?

El-Manos

Hazard in his prime would have obliterated the French league. Silly comparisons. Hazard has been very disappointing over at Madrid does not take away the fact he was superb at Chelsea and a joy to watch.

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
Coutinho ? Griezmann ?
Can you put Dembele but Griezzman?
He had practically no injuries, played out of position and still contributed a lot to the team, both in goals assists and worked a lot pressing and going down to defend.
Last year 20 goals and 13 assists.

sherrinford

Sounds like a classic case of letting personal dislike get in the way of logic. Neymar was better at every turn and frankly was just as much of a team player otherwise how would MSN have been so brilliant?
Just an observation. I don't dislike Neymar for making poor choices, I just feel there is a huge difference in their decision-making which is what made Hazard a better player.

TrustInJanuzaj

Just an observation. I don't dislike Neymar for making poor choices, I just feel there is a huge difference in their decision-making which is what made Hazard a better player.
And yet Neymar massively eclipsed hazard in goals and assists season after season. All whilst being a better dribbler, bigger leader and just mentally much stronger. Hazard was a good player but really fell into the pretty category rather than the elite one.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
In hindsight it was a great deal for Chelsea. They got a shite ton of mileage out of him for 7 years and then traded him in for hundred million just before he's ready to be scraped.
Even at the time it was a great deal. Yeah I'd have preferred to keep him but 130m for a 28 year old with a year left on his deal was objectively a fantastic deal for Chelsea.

Irrational.

Good riddance. He gave Chelsea top four this season, single handedly winning games for them time after time.

I doubt he'll have the same impact at Real, and I have a feeling their fans will turn on him quicker than they did on Bale.
Called it.

Mentally weak, thought he’d made it at Chelsea and lost that hunger and desire, was bound to flop at Madrid.

Chelsea laughing all the way to the bank.