EFL Trophy - Salford City vs Manchester United

Thiagoal

Have MUTV not got it then? Ten quid is a disgrace!

Edit- just checked and it is on MUTV’s schedule so why are Salford saying their site is the only place to watch the game?

Adamsk7

What’s happening? This game was on the MUTV schedule when I checked yesterday and now it’s disappeared!! Disgraceful - probably the main reason I pay for MUTV yearly is to watch the U21’s. Not paying a tenner to Salford as well.

Mickson

So MUTV not showing this. First group match they are not showing. And it's against Salford. Who is charging £10 for all to watch and promoted it early as "the only place to watch this game!" I'm saying nothing here. :)

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Sacked the gym off to watch this and it’s not even bloody on :lol:

bdecuc

Will I pay Salford to watch this game when it should be on mutv? The answer is no.

Mark Pawelek

Looks like there's twitter account out there to get news from:
Also: Garner set-piece narrowly wide on 7'. Good opening from United.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I would guess a download of the match will appear online in 24 hrs if you avoid the score and info.
Hopefully. Although uploads of full youth games are pretty rare/hard to find.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
It seems like United are performing very well despite having such a young team. Elanga, in particular, has been skinning his marker throughout the match.

I appreciate the updates @jb8521 :)

Mickson

Good first half, but have to say that Salford is absolutely shite. Impressed by Fish and Bernard in central defense, Mengi doing his at left-back but obviously not really comfortable. Laird has the right-wing for himself and is doing them for pace all the time. Gary Neville says that "it must be a nightmare playing against Elanga" and I think he refers to himself, but he's right. They can't handle his pace and trickery. McCann very good in midfield together with Garner. Puigmal, Mejbri, and Helm are floating around with good touches. If Devine and a real striker would have played, United would have scored 4 by now. First time I've seen Bishop I think. He looks quite shaky. Salford is playing 'James - Getting Away with it all' at halftime, I'm enjoying this.

Kearnkoff69

Decent game so far. Cracking goal from Hannibal. Our fullbacks are destroying Salford for pace - as such, our most promising moves have come from spreading the ball out wide, and our midfield is largely being bypassed in the attacking phase.

Mr. MUJAC

Manchester United Youth Historian
Apparently this is not an MUTV decision.

They were planning to cover it but the Football lEague gave the lower league clubs exclusive rights in a bid to help them financially due to lost revenue.

I understand other clubs are doing the same.

It's not just a Salford City policy as I understand it.