Gaming Elder Scrolls Online | PS4 Guild on ESO:TU recruiting members (Aldmeri Dominion) - currently at 31

Mojo_

its more fun being a feeder
If there's stuff in the bank I can convert them to purple 160 glyphs, not sure when I'm back on though.

Mojo_

Oh I have 4 kuta, I could craft 4 gold glyphs, these have a price though.

Brocky

Just completed normal Maelstrom. Damn, that was tough at times! Vet must be crazy.

That said, I was running a Nightblade that's only a week old, no on-demand heal and was running with no glyphs on my gear. Should be much simpler once I have kitted her out properly.

Brocky

@Anustart89 - I was just thinking....as you are so close to level 50, it would be worth spending a couple of hours to hit it. Reason being; once you hit 50, you start accumulating Enlightenment. When enlightened, you gain XP at an accelerated rate. Enlightenment will build up while you're offline, playing Destiny. Once you come back, you will get a big XP boost, as you will have a bunch built up.

Anustart89

@Anustart89 - I was just thinking....as you are so close to level 50, it would be worth spending a couple of hours to hit it. Reason being; once you hit 50, you start accumulating Enlightenment. When enlightened, you gain XP at an accelerated rate. Enlightenment will build up while you're offline, playing Destiny. Once you come back, you will get a big XP boost, as you will have a bunch built up.
Oh, thanks for the info. I'll probably get on that soon then.

Mojo_

Seen people selling the motifs already, how do you get them?

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Come on guys ain't it about time we started vet content? instead of sleepwalking our way through the easy stuff... I'm missing that challenge. @Brocky @Drainy @Mojo_ etc... :(
Not really interested in farming bis gear if I'm being honest...

Brocky

Come on guys ain't it about time we started vet content? instead of sleepwalking our way through the easy stuff... I'm missing that challenge. @Brocky @Drainy @Mojo_ etc... :(
Not really interested in farming bis gear if I'm being honest...
I'm fine with that. As long as we don't do that stupid metal walker thing. That's just annoying, more than a challenge.

afrocentricity

I'm fine with that. As long as we don't do that stupid metal walker thing. That's just annoying, more than a challenge.
Thats one of the easier ones, we shouldn't be struggling on it tbh.

Mojo_

I'll be on Sunday night if you want to do some vet stuff.

afrocentricity

Yeah....so....Civ VI happened. I've got the best part of a week off work next week, so should be on a bit.
I'll be on Sunday night if you want to do some vet stuff.
Yea cool. Ran 4 hard mode vet dungeons in a row last night. ICP hard mode was the toughest... I believe that's the hardest dungeon run in the game at the moment :D

One of the group members was confused how I managed it on a kajeet(sp) nightblade tank...

Mojo_

Let me know what that ability was when you find out mate? The one with the pink effect...
Yeah, it was from the Infallible Aether set. 5 pieces gives you an extra 800 ish damage on heavy attacks and gives the enemy minor fracture or curse where they take more damage from everyone else for 10 seconds. Also grants 5% damage increase in dungeons and trials along with another 10% crit. I want to try and farm jewelry from it, I have 1 necklace and 4 pc armour but if I can get some rings I can run 5 pc Aether and 5 pc Julianos, even put my Molag Kena shoulders back on. I can only do that on dual wield swords at the moment which gives me about 2.8K spell damage and 80% Crit but I don't like dual wielding and besides it takes away the opportunity for spamming heavy attacks.

afrocentricity

Yeah, it was from the Infallible Aether set. 5 pieces gives you an extra 800 ish damage on heavy attacks and gives the enemy minor fracture or curse where they take more damage from everyone else for 10 seconds. Also grants 5% damage increase in dungeons and trials along with another 10% crit. I want to try and farm jewelry from it, I have 1 necklace and 4 pc armour but if I can get some rings I can run 5 pc Aether and 5 pc Julianos, even put my Molag Kena shoulders back on. I can only do that on dual wield swords at the moment which gives me about 2.8K spell damage and 80% Crit but I don't like dual wielding and besides it takes away the opportunity for spamming heavy attacks.
fk me thats some optimisation there...

My mage is around 2.5k spell dam at around %50 crit. Yea I'm not too keen on dual wielding on my mage either, outside of overload...

Mojo_

fk me thats some optimisation there...

My mage is around 2.5k spell dam at around %50 crit. Yea I'm not too keen on dual wielding on my mage either, outside of overload...
It's really hard settling on a build and I've finally gone for crit over damage due to sustain more than anything. I could strip it out to Julianos and Elegant and get up to 3.8K damage unbuffed but I burn through magika too quickly. It's awesome for AoE but I find myself using potions and Dark Exchange all the time. Crit is really good for single target damage but with Liquid Lightning, Lightning Form, Lightning Staff heavy attacks and Force Pulse you can do some really good AoE damage anyway.

Mojo_

Nobody left huh?
No the community was still pretty strong, a lot of old players have quit though but lots of new players joined with summerset. I was just struggling to find a decent guild in the end where you could run vet trials. It’s near enough impossible to learn and finish Veteran Maw of Lorkhaj, the “required” minimum dps kept creeping up first from 25k then 35k and last off you could only get on a trial if you were putting up 45k dps. I couldn’t get anywhere near that so I just stopped playing.

afrocentricity

No the community was still pretty strong, a lot of old players have quit though but lots of new players joined with summerset. I was just struggling to find a decent guild in the end where you could run vet trials. It’s near enough impossible to learn and finish Veteran Maw of Lorkhaj, the “required” minimum dps kept creeping up first from 25k then 35k and last off you could only get on a trial if you were putting up 45k dps. I couldn’t get anywhere near that so I just stopped playing.
Yea I kind of kept it casual, think I only did a few vet trials, was learning Lorkhaj but got bored with it all... Still, I think alongside Destiny, it came up as one of my most played games in the end of year stats that came out...

Mojo_

Yea I kind of kept it casual, think I only did a few vet trials, was learning Lorkhaj but got bored with it all... Still, I think alongside Destiny, it came up as one of my most played games in the end of year stats that came out...
It’s a really good game but I couldn’t take it to the next level, I simply wasn’t good enough as a DD, well dps-wise. I could do Vet Maelstrom Arena and the veteran craglorn trials no probs but being mainly a random in most pick up groups, I never settled with a core group really to attempt the more difficult trials enough times to get familiar with them.
There’s a real shitty elitist hurdle you have to jump essentially, and it’s even worse if you’re a tank.

LoSpritz

I understand what you're saying, a good, light-hearted guild makes all the difference. I guess i've been lucky.